Renee Young giving Oral

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
I felt like everything Punk said was him saying he wants to get a good offer from AEW :whoo:

Dude had an offer last year (reportedly) but chose wwe backstage instead

If he wanted to go to aew he'd be there by now.
How manyeventts in Illinois did aew have over the years? :yeshrug:

If he ever comes back to wrestle it'll be to main event wrestlemania. Now as long as Vince and especially big nose swallow their damn EGO...

Last edited:

El Cocodrilo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dude had an offer last year (reportedly) but chose wwe backstage instead

If he wanted to go to aew he'd be there by now.
How manyeventts in Illinois did aew have over the years? :yeshrug:

If he ever comes back to wrestle it'll be to main event wrestlemania. Now as long as Vince and especially big nose swallow their damn EGO...

i know what you mean, but going off what he said in this interview, to me it sounded like he has come around to the idea of wrestling again and he specifically names kenny and the bucks as people he’s interested in working with

:whoo::whoo::whoo:

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
i know what you mean, but going off what he said in this interview, to me it sounded like he has come around to the idea of wrestling again and he specifically names kenny and the bucks as people he’s interested in working with

:whoo::whoo::whoo:

I honestly don't see him coming back to wrestle with either AEW or WWE. I think the WWE fences will be mended so he can go into the Hall of Fame at some point though.

El Cocodrilo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I honestly don't see him coming back to wrestle with either AEW or WWE. I think the WWE fences will be mended so he can go into the Hall of Fame at some point though.

im pretty sure you are correct

but im crossing my fingers for a 2021 full of fukkery that’s actually supposed to be good
:obama: