Renee Young giving Oral

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
Her podcast is really hit or miss, but the interview with Shayna Baszler this week was pretty good. Shayna talks about Cokeboy not liking her matches & telling her to save the wrestling for PPVs and not for RAW :mjlol:

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
Renee's podcast is so shytty sometimes that I can't help but laugh.

Renee asking Lisa Ann what her dating situation is like & then it immediately cuts to a commercial with a mufukka speaking Spanish talking about Western Union :mjlol:

She also needs to improve the audio quality. Get some better mics.

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
pic_93_big.jpg

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nia Jax appeared on “The Sessions” with Renee Paquette this week to discuss her infamous punch to Becky Lynch, whether she’s done with wrestling, and WWE trying to get her to return for this year’s Royal Rumble.

Nia talking the infamous punch to Becky Lynch’s face:

“Yeah, it was right before Survivor Series where I think she and Ronda were gonna have a singles. So Smackdown was invading,” Nia said.

“The producer of that match, I won’t name names, basically was like, ‘This needs to look real. Say sorry, later.’ We were all like, okay, cool. Like, let’s go, let’s have fun, whatever. Being the larger person, I feel as though people feel, ‘Oh, we can hit the shyt out of her. She’ll be fine’, which is true. Like for the most part, like I get wailed and whatever. I’m okay.”

“I just remember when they invaded, I felt everybody came after me, which is okay, but like, I was getting nailed in the back of my head. I’m like, geez Louise. Okay, I get it. Then, I continued to get punched in the back of the frickin’ head and I was like, Good lord.”

“I just turned around and I really just like, go to clear the person. Whatever angles I show. My face wasn’t close. I didn’t punch her. But it did connect. I didn’t even realize it was Becky. I honestly thought it was Lana.”

“Then I look around and I’m like, Oh my gosh, there’s blood everywhere. Then I look and I’m like, Oh crap, Becky’s down. Then we go to the segment, everything happens, and I’m like, shyt was that me? Like I was like, Oh crap, get backstage. She got taken up to medical immediately, and I’m worried about her, like what’s going on? Then I’m also freaking out because they’re slowly replaying it.”

“Kevin sends the replayed events in gorilla and it’s replaying slow and they’re cutting to every frickin’ angle. I was like, I’m so screwed. So I go to check on her and of course, medicals, like ‘everybody out.’ I’ll give her some space because everybody wants to make sure she is okay. I went to Vince and I was like, ‘I’m so sorry’, and he was laughing and he was just like, ‘Well, it’s not ballet.’ So then I walk away. I was like, leave it alone. Then I’m like texting Becky making sure she’s okay and just bugging the shyt out of her. And of course, she’s like, ‘Oh, that’s fine.’”

Nia on if she’s done with wrestling:

“I never want to say never, because I do love the feeling I get in the ring. I do enjoy it,” Jax said.

“Like, I loved wrestling. I didn’t like the shyt, the politics, and all the other BS. But also like, you know, I’m not getting any younger and ever talk to you about it. Like I’m trying to find my man so I can start popping out babies.”

Nia said WWE called her up to be part of this year’s Royal Rumble:

“I was in the middle of trying to get my stuff back. Like I had a bunch of crap. Like, you know, it is like you just shoving stuff in everybody’s boxes, whatever. So I’m in the middle of getting my stuff back. They sent me a box and like, more than half was missing. I’m like, yo, what’s going on?”

“So when I got the call, I thought it was about like, Where’s my stuff? So I answered, I’m like, Hey, what’s up? They’re like, ‘Hey, we’re just calling to see if you’d be interested in participating in the Royal Rumble.’ I started to hysterically laugh because I thought it was my friend joking with me, right? I was like, Oh, you’re freaking hilarious.”

“Then he was like, actually, ‘No, this is an official call.’ I was like, ‘Fu*k no, I’m not coming back.’ and he was like, ‘Oh, well, we’d like to offer you this.’ I said, ‘First of all, I already know I’m still under my 90 days. You’re still going to be paying me anyway, so you’re not offering me anything. No, I’m not fu**ing coming back. I was like, absolutely fu**ing not.’ I was like, ‘Is this all this was?’ and he was like, ‘Yes.’ I’m like, ‘Okay, bye.'”

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
Nia Jax appeared on “The Sessions” with Renee Paquette this week to discuss her infamous punch to Becky Lynch, whether she’s done with wrestling, and WWE trying to get her to return for this year’s Royal Rumble.

Nia talking the infamous punch to Becky Lynch’s face:

“Yeah, it was right before Survivor Series where I think she and Ronda were gonna have a singles. So Smackdown was invading,” Nia said.

“The producer of that match, I won’t name names, basically was like, ‘This needs to look real. Say sorry, later.’ We were all like, okay, cool. Like, let’s go, let’s have fun, whatever. Being the larger person, I feel as though people feel, ‘Oh, we can hit the shyt out of her. She’ll be fine’, which is true. Like for the most part, like I get wailed and whatever. I’m okay.”

“I just remember when they invaded, I felt everybody came after me, which is okay, but like, I was getting nailed in the back of my head. I’m like, geez Louise. Okay, I get it. Then, I continued to get punched in the back of the frickin’ head and I was like, Good lord.”

“I just turned around and I really just like, go to clear the person. Whatever angles I show. My face wasn’t close. I didn’t punch her. But it did connect. I didn’t even realize it was Becky. I honestly thought it was Lana.”

“Then I look around and I’m like, Oh my gosh, there’s blood everywhere. Then I look and I’m like, Oh crap, Becky’s down. Then we go to the segment, everything happens, and I’m like, shyt was that me? Like I was like, Oh crap, get backstage. She got taken up to medical immediately, and I’m worried about her, like what’s going on? Then I’m also freaking out because they’re slowly replaying it.”

“Kevin sends the replayed events in gorilla and it’s replaying slow and they’re cutting to every frickin’ angle. I was like, I’m so screwed. So I go to check on her and of course, medicals, like ‘everybody out.’ I’ll give her some space because everybody wants to make sure she is okay. I went to Vince and I was like, ‘I’m so sorry’, and he was laughing and he was just like, ‘Well, it’s not ballet.’ So then I walk away. I was like, leave it alone. Then I’m like texting Becky making sure she’s okay and just bugging the shyt out of her. And of course, she’s like, ‘Oh, that’s fine.’”

Nia on if she’s done with wrestling:

“I never want to say never, because I do love the feeling I get in the ring. I do enjoy it,” Jax said.

“Like, I loved wrestling. I didn’t like the shyt, the politics, and all the other BS. But also like, you know, I’m not getting any younger and ever talk to you about it. Like I’m trying to find my man so I can start popping out babies.”

Nia said WWE called her up to be part of this year’s Royal Rumble:

“I was in the middle of trying to get my stuff back. Like I had a bunch of crap. Like, you know, it is like you just shoving stuff in everybody’s boxes, whatever. So I’m in the middle of getting my stuff back. They sent me a box and like, more than half was missing. I’m like, yo, what’s going on?”

“So when I got the call, I thought it was about like, Where’s my stuff? So I answered, I’m like, Hey, what’s up? They’re like, ‘Hey, we’re just calling to see if you’d be interested in participating in the Royal Rumble.’ I started to hysterically laugh because I thought it was my friend joking with me, right? I was like, Oh, you’re freaking hilarious.”

“Then he was like, actually, ‘No, this is an official call.’ I was like, ‘Fu*k no, I’m not coming back.’ and he was like, ‘Oh, well, we’d like to offer you this.’ I said, ‘First of all, I already know I’m still under my 90 days. You’re still going to be paying me anyway, so you’re not offering me anything. No, I’m not fu**ing coming back. I was like, absolutely fu**ing not.’ I was like, ‘Is this all this was?’ and he was like, ‘Yes.’ I’m like, ‘Okay, bye.'”

I listened to about half the interview. This fat bytch is so delusional. She talks about how she doesn't want to get vaccinated and how Cokeboy had a talk with her about it. She mentioned how her family didn't really have her back in the business (which I'm guessing she meant Roman/Usos and maybe even Rock but she didn't name anyone). She also mentioned how she's not an unsafe worker & only really hurt two other people (one being Becky where she broke her nose & another one which she wouldn't name). :mjlol: