Remy Ma Cheated on Papoose?

Studious one

Change names, like change clothes; stay a fly girl
Daps
If a woman wants to be married and stay married, she needs to put her Husband on a pedestal
So only in marriage, not a relationship? Again, I’m not being sarcastic, I’m truly curious. This is one of the reasons why it’s good to come on this website, so you get an honest answer from men.

Depreciating Asset

Please pawg responsibly
Daps
Reppin
Other
Umm... what does this picture prove? She could be cheating but this pic wasn't exactly a smoking gun:comeon:

Also I am not :gurl: with all the gossip nonsense so if I am missing context then I will let yall cook

KBtheKey

Top Tier
Daps
Reppin
#Swhtx
If you
No breh.

Remy has been CHEATING on Papoose.

Somebody saw them and then took a pic.

She was NEVER meant to get CAUGHT.

My point is ALWAYS go through a woman's phone to find out what she's really up to.
Feel like going through her phone is absolutely necessary, u might as well just tail the bytch. It's easy AF to hide shyt on a mobile device. Use one of them location sharing apps or hidden cam or something.

But if you really feel like you need to do all that, you prolly better off just taking the L and bushing her ass

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
So only in marriage, not a relationship? Again, I’m not being sarcastic, I’m truly curious. This is one of the reasons why it’s good to come on this website, so you get an honest answer from men.

In a serious relationship yes

Any other kind of non-serious arrangement it would be nice, but it doesn't matter

In a man's mind, why would he get in a relationship with a woman who doesn't put him on a pedestal? That is what separates a woman who is marriage material and a woman who is a jump-off

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
People just get tired of fukking the same person :manny:
It’s really sad that folks don’t seem to get this. Every woman I’ve dated. Even the ones who broke up with me, that I very much desired,I knew I’d cheat on them it’s just a matter of time. Men play foolish games mainly because they refuse to acknowledge the devil in themselves.

Yagirlcheatinonus

Icon Poster
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’m going to steal your line about putting a person on a pedestal. Beautifully stated.I think that that can apply to women when they put men on a pedestal as well. do you think that it can be applied to a man?
I think a woman is put here to help her man. Women are naturally submissive to men who are leaders. I wouldn’t call that putting us on a pedestal, I would call that a woman doing what she supposed to. I think more than anything she should earn everything but dudes messed the game up. They trick and pay for the woman. So a lot of these women like why I need to submit when I can run these dudes pockets?

#BOTHSIDES

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
The Chi
I think a woman is put here to help her man. Women are naturally submissive to men who are leaders. I wouldn’t call that putting us on a pedestal, I would call that a woman doing what she supposed to. I think more than anything she should earn everything but dudes messed the game up. They trick and pay for the woman. So a lot of these women like why I need to submit when I can run these dudes pockets?
African/Nigerians trick the most maybe we’ve brought from them