Remy Ma Cheated on Papoose?

NoirDynosaur

Yurrrrrrrrrr
Daps
Reppin
Planet Earth
people really enjoy seeing others down. Speculating, gossiping and clowning someone they don't know.

Most humans honestly don't deserve the internet...and of course a majority of this bullshyt is coming from twitter.
Most people are addicted to drama because their personal life is boring and bland. The internet is a just an extension of this.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
I'm not going to lie but I am getting some incel energy, and I'm married just thinking about this situation. My man was dedicated and in love with somebody that was damaged goods the moment she hit the timbs.

The fact that this man rode for her, did the whole phone sex struggle, and dealt with the feelings of long distance relationship, just for this bytch to fukk over him with a struggle battle rapper, is gross in itself.

They have kids together...KIDS MAN.

And she would rather live life like it's 04 again. One thing, I realized about some women is that they want to feel young again. They crave the attention and the affection of a rose-tinted glasses time and era.

Once the reality hits after the THOTing and Hot Girl Summers becoming Hard Memory Autumns, it dawns on you that maybe it's time to grow up.

Just like numerous ex vixens, actresses, and singers. They go online and talk about wanting to be love, but what happened during the time when it could have just happened, if you allowed it?

I hope my cap wearing human finds peace in the situation.
I said before…this shyt is happening because she “glowed up” too late.

Everyone hates on the pretty girls until they become one.
She was butch all those years, got hot after prison and wants to experience all the stuff that she should’ve experienced in her 20s.

A woman who understands the game and been through all this is going to swoop in and take him lol

If this is true, Remy’s new dude is not here for a long time.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos

She was butch all those years, got hot after prison and wants to experience all the stuff that she should’ve experienced in her 20s.

A woman who understands the game and been through all this is going to swoop in and take him lol

Seen it for myself. This Muslim jawn in middle school had this huge crush on me and wanted to be with me. So I just said sure, but my heart wasn't into it.

She meant well, but I just didn't feel it. I ended up breaking up with her and that next year, this chick became badddddd.

So guess who came around the corner to simp 😉.

Next thing you know she said she gotta man and just kept it trucking.

Moral of the story, appreciate the duckling for everything, because once they turn into a swan they realize that they desire to flock with the popular birds.

Black Hans

Follow Jesus. Be Beautiful
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
John 14:6

Remy was sexy back in 04, too :rudy::camby: And when did Remy hate on other women for being pretty? :usure: