Remy Ma Cheated on Papoose?

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:dead: Are y'all really that caught up in this?

Its perfect for thecoli anti black women propagada.

But at the end of the day he married a a woman who was in prison for an attempted murder. But I guess its only an issue when women make bad choices in men:respect:

I have no issue putting my righteous attachment above me in all the ways she deserves. I put her above me as the beautiful woman she is. If you put her above you as a woman,there should be no conflict. The conflict comes when you start entertaining your woman as a "boss".

S-atisfy
I-solate
S-ubjegate

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
If you

Feel like going through her phone is absolutely necessary, u might as well just tail the bytch. It's easy AF to hide shyt on a mobile device. Use one of them location sharing apps or hidden cam or something.

But if you really feel like you need to do all that, you prolly better off just taking the L and bushing her ass

All you gotta to do is go to her chats with her girls in the phone. ALL is ALWAYS revealed THERE

Studious one

Change names, like change clothes; stay a fly girl
Daps
I think a woman is put here to help her man. Women are naturally submissive to men who are leaders. I wouldn’t call that putting us on a pedestal, I would call that a woman doing what she supposed to. I think more than anything she should earn everything but dudes messed the game up. They trick and pay for the woman. So a lot of these women like why I need to submit when I can run these dudes pockets?
Thank you for the insight. You are a hundred percent spot on.

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Off topic but does papoose still wear a hat while gettin a haircut?
Yes.

f38pnPGp_400x400.jpg

Mystic

All Star
Bushed
Daps
I know it's been regurgitated a thousand times... but Women don't like when you put them on a pedestal

They should always be 3rd on your list of importance

1. Your Goals
2. Your Interests/Hobbies
3. Women
Stfu you don't get women because if you did you'd know not every women is like this?

Daps
They try to tell me I'm too hard on hoes but nah, I just know the game. I know what will happen if I start being "too nice" aka "petal stooling them". :yeshrug:

And yes, all women come after God, my goals and my passions in life. And they know this. I never outright say it but it's shown through my actions.

Now what's funny is that they complain sometimes. A weaker man would be tempted to change up how he's doing things cause she's complaining.

I just let it go in one ear and out the other cause I know that women infinitely respect a man whose life she fits into, rather than a man who makes her his whole life.

And as much as they complain, they stay blowing my phone up - even when they know I'm probably not gonna answer cause I'm busy with God, goals and passions.

Again, women LIE. Pay attention to their actions not what they say. You'll be hard pressed to find a woman who will admit that she loves it when a man puts her below God, goals and passion. But watch how she behaves once you do this and it will tell you everything you need to know.

@Neuromancer
Tagging you cause you dapped before I made the edit.

Last edited: