Daps
planet-of-the-apes-laugh.gif

You wrong for this post :ufdup:

( )-___-)

Only Thriving
Daps
Reppin
Self
Why does this seem like a storyline off of power? Is this a new photo that magically appeared?

Yagirlcheatinonus

Icon Poster
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you put a woman up soo high she can only look down at you. All that my queen and me holding you down coming to see her everyday and crying over her after while she going to look at you like a sucker. She can not respect you if you put her up so high. She appreciate you and all that but respect is another thing. Respect has to be earned and not given.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I mean, that's like a last resort right before you exit stage left
Your intuition should already have your bags packed.
I aint got time to be spying on a broad

We strongly suggest you make time. Dudes will commit to being married for life,or putting their seed in a woman. But cant make the time to spy on they woman or go through her phone:picard:?

Same goes for women too. If you want to be more proffessional about it or dont want to do the dirty work. You can hire a private investigator/nosey friend or cousin. Plus you can always set them up with a sexy decoy. With the type of woman I have it wasnt neccessary,not to mention my discernment. Plus I wasnt innocent enough to make accusations at the time. But my righteous attachment is in the 5%,most of us wont be so lucky:respect: