Remnant II (PC, PS5, XBX/S) July 25th "Dark Souls with Guns"

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
Good Lord…been playing since Friday and I’ve yet to come across any armor that looks this nice
r326ILV.png
It's the Medic top, Scribbles sells it at The Ward. Never taking it off :wow:

Anti-Anime

fukk u weeaboo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Not Japan
Fae see me with this big ass great sword thinking imma shoot the fair one with them :mjlol:

But I ain’t gon fight :hubie:

My guns gon fight :bustback:

Chef

All Star
Daps
Played for a little over a hour with my boy, this game is growing on me. I’m surprised the gunplay feels so crisp, I wasn’t expecting it to feel this good.

Deezay

All Star
Daps
Reppin
These Kids
Damn...soon as I get into it, y'all buried it. Lol
Been having fun with random folks jumping in and helping out.
Wasn't a big fan of the 1st one like that but I figured I'd give it a shot.
1 cat led me to Leto's Stash.
Don't know if this is good or bad, but I'll take the shyt. Lol

Mikeatris

Supreme Mathematik
Daps
Reppin
My City
Just decided to try this the other day just cause it was on Gamepass. Been playing the hell out of it. Once you start getting your build together and getting better guns, the game gets tons better. Just got my second Archetype. Running a Handler/Medic with all my traits going into Health and Speed Revival. You will def need it with the much harder bosses

Mikeatris

Supreme Mathematik
Daps
Reppin
My City
This game is crack. I have been playing nonstop since I tried it. I need to post a pic of my build but using the Bulldog and Enigma is really cool. I have beaten the game a few times with the right party. Going to jump into Veteran level now and try to work my way up to Apoc

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
is this game really fun? As in worth 50 dollars?

I still got a hankering for souls-stuff, but is this shyt at least as good as Lies of P? Watching videos the shooting looks likve basic over the shoulder stuff

SymbolicOne09

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I still got a hankering for souls-stuff, but is this shyt at least as good as Lies of P? Watching videos the shooting looks likve basic over the shoulder stuff
Its on gamepass. greatgame but it doesnt hold your hand in explaining how to do anything. Hard but overall easier than dark souls once you get use to everything

KageDaBeast

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Durham, NC

Just cop the Deluxe, it's on sale. I liked it better than Lies of P, but I'm more a fan of shooters than Souls games.

Occasionally I did have some issues when playing co-op, a couple times I'd get pulled into the boss arena and my squad would be stuck outside of it or the online connection would make players take unnecessary hits in co-op.