Remnant II (PC, PS5, XBX/S) July 25th "Dark Souls with Guns"

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah I’ll probably wait till Tuesday for that version, if you cop the ultimate you do get the season pass but like I said in my previous post I got more than enough right now. I already knew this was gonna be a banger but I’ll save some bread and play on the official release. If y’all want to play coop I’m down

Justise M

Superstar
Daps
Yeah I’ll probably wait till Tuesday for that version, if you cop the ultimate you do get the season pass but like I said in my previous post I got more than enough right now. I already knew this was gonna be a banger but I’ll save some bread and play on the official release. If y’all want to play coop I’m down

oh you get the season pass for the ultimate. I was gonna wait because I'm pretty busy this weekend anyway so I won't get a chance to play much early. But now that you say that I may pull the trigger

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
oh you get the season pass for the ultimate. I was gonna wait because I'm pretty busy this weekend anyway so I won't get a chance to play much early. But now that you say that I may pull the trigger
The wording was you get a class, some gear, in game currency, and 3 or 4 upcoming dlc like extra environments and story based content. Weird because they could’ve just said season pass but whatever

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Preload up :lupe:

I dunno why I'm hyped by a sub-85 metacritic game (typically I never pay attention to games below that level), but I wanna play Dark Souls with guns. When I was playing Elden Ring, I'm like, "what would it be like to have this type of gameplay, but with guns?"

I'll push this aside completely once Baldur's Gate 3 comes out, but I wanna play this, if at least briefly.

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
Gonna probably grab this solely cause @Judo getting it and I played with him a lot when the first one dropped

I enjoyed the first one a lot, it was a nice appetizer while we were waiting for borderlands 3 to drop

I’m a lil sour on the first one currently because I swear I thought it had cloud saves….so when I upgraded my pc to the 4090 a lil while ago I lost all that progress

Barney Rubble

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Preload up :lupe:

I dunno why I'm hyped by a sub-85 metacritic game (typically I never pay attention to games below that level), but I wanna play Dark Souls with guns. When I was playing Elden Ring, I'm like, "what would it be like to have this type of gameplay, but with guns?"

I'll push this aside completely once Baldur's Gate 3 comes out, but I wanna play this, if at least briefly.
First game was amazing, I beat it twice. This one has a lot more devs and a bigger budget.

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
fukk it, where my credit card at. I need my looter fix since Diablo 4 is trash now.

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm
Remnant 2 | 10 Things We Wish We Knew Earlier - Class, Farming & Best Weapon Gameplay Tips Guide

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just pulled the trigger and copped the Ultimate Edition, I get the future dlc when it drops which I would’ve bought anyway.

After a nice healthy packed joint I’m diving in :banderas: