Reminder: WS’s and Russian Ops are using immigration to stir up racial tension ahead of 18 elections

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
My IP doesn't trace to Russia, I haven't been influenced by social media...and people who are in mutual agreement are using links, personal experiences, and stats to add weight to their points.
I'm also in my avi and my social media is open on here...
@dj-method-x are you willing to place a wager on sources of information, influence, and whether or not systematic racism exists in latino culture on a macro and micro level?
What can you put on the line? Why are you so invested?

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I have never seen you complain about Republicans, who are the ones that have controlled the most branches of govt the past 20 or so years, as much as you are in every thread bytching about dems. I’d confidently bet you are a white republican operative, yes
Ask @the cac mamba about me. Look in the big Trump thread at my posts. See how "pro Republican" I am. :comeon: I'm not anti one party, I'm anti-bullshyt. Your platform is clowny and transparent. The fact that you feel the need to undermine my credibility instead of address what I'm saying says it all :dead:
you know why i dont bother criticizing republicans? because i think it's rhetorical :yeshrug: we all know that the republicans are a white racist piece of shyt party that's in the pockets of the rich

i criticize the dems because i want to see them do better :yeshrug: i want them to win nationally and i dont think shilling for illegals and trannies is the way to do it with all the other problems we have in this fukkin country

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
More like no decision is easy to make when you lack the brain cells to decide for yourself.
Oh ok. So if I QUESTION why I should be loyal to Democrats, I'M the idiot:dead::dead::dead::dead::dead:

And you wonder why Hillary lost to DONALD TRUMP :dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead:

dj-method-x

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My IP doesn't trace to Russia, I haven't been influenced by social media...and people who are in mutual agreement are using links, personal experiences, and stats to add weight to their points.
I'm also in my avi and my social media is open on here...
@dj-method-x are you willing to place a wager on sources of information, influence, and whether or not systematic racism exists in latino culture on a macro and micro level?
What can you put on the line? Why are you so invested?

Damn breh you must have a guilty ass conscious. I never mentioned anybody in this thread and you and that Gina nikka are already multiple posts deep caping like a muffukka.

Hit dogs holla I guess.

dj-method-x

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you know why i dont bother criticizing republicans? because i think it's rhetorical :yeshrug: we all know that the republicans are a white racist piece of shyt party that's in the pockets of the rich

i criticize the dems because i want to see them do better :yeshrug: i want them to win nationally and i dont think shilling for illegals and trannies is the way to do it with all the other problems we have in this fukkin country

This post ain’t directed towards you. As much as I hate your punk ass and your opinions, you’re pretty balanced in your opinions. And you can’t really help that you’re a cac and your ideals are tainted lmao.

The rest of these nikkas though.

:camby:

Daps
Reppin
MD/NY
Oh ok. So if I QUESTION why I should be loyal to Democrats, I'M the idiot:dead::dead::dead::dead::dead:

And you wonder why Hillary lost to DONALD TRUMP :dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead:

You seem to be missing the point here. Don't want to vote Democrat, fine. But you want to speak up whenever Republicans are called out? You ain't fooling anyone nikka :mjpls:

Daps
Reppin
Damn breh you must have a guilty ass conscious. I never mentioned anybody in this thread and you and that Gina nikka are already multiple posts deep caping like a muffukka.

Hit dogs holla I guess.
You made multiple posts accusing people on this forum of being foreign agents, the burden of proof is on you. Stop it with the "hit dogs holler", your peoples didn't talk like that coming up and you learned the phrase online, along with your politics.
"dj method x" :mjlol:
"you caping so you a russian"
:umad:

Reality

Make your own luck.
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah. I feel that everyone should have their own opinion and not let the media or Russians influence them. Me personally, I don't feel like I'm affected by illegal immigration. I do understand that they have to limit the people coming into this country due to resource purposes but I understand why people would want to migrate here. I do not agree with the separating kids from their parents thing. I think that illegal immigrants affect way less people than the media makes it seem. Main complaint is they take jobs but how many do they really take? I doubt it's that much.

Yeah, that's the thing. I've got nothing against the people, and I think separating kids from their fams is beyond fukked. But we can't say out of one side of our neck that "black men and women need to work harder and step up" and then out of the other side say "by the way, we're encouraging you to compete against immigrants willing to do what you'd do for 60 cents on the dollar or less, and so much so that the job your applying for will require bilingualism in a few years"

shyt's really not that difficult.

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

Hit dogs holla I guess.
Caping for who? How in the fukk does asking questions about the Democrats equate to supporting the Republicans? When did the Democrats become so anti-debate or dissent???? You are not making a strong showing for your employers

Daps
Reppin
You seem to be missing the point here. Don't want to vote Democrat, fine. But you want to speak up whenever Republicans are called out? You ain't fooling anyone nikka :mjpls:
Ahh, you're West African.
@karim is of foreign origin as well.
Makes sense, but
:yeshrug:
Y'all issues not our issues and social engineering won't make it so. Neither will conflation or "the sky is falling/they're coming for you"
:manny:
I'm WAY more than 2 generations deep. My people have been through the worst and actually helped change the racial formulas in immigration (part of civil rights), so I really don't know what to say. Good luck?

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So I can not vote Democrat, as long as I'm quiet about it... FOH :dead:

And I call Republicans out on their bullshyt myself, so what the fukk are you talking about? Again ask the cac mamba how I feel about Republicans. There are no Republican supporters here, so there is no bullshyt presented to call anyone out on

Daps
Reppin
MD/NY
Ahh, you're West African.
@karim is of foreign origin as well.
Makes sense, but
:yeshrug:
Y'all issues not our issues and social engineering won't make it so. Neither will conflation or "the sky is falling/they're coming for you"
:manny:
I'm WAY more than 2 generations deep. My people have been through the worst and actually helped change the racial formulas in immigration (part of civil rights), so I really don't know what to say. Good luck?

Lmao you already lost this argument the moment you looked at my location. Born and raised in Maryland homie, you can miss me with that prepared white supremacist anti-immigrant bs you were planning to dish out. My brothers and sisters are black Americans, and you ain't got grounds to speak on your issues while neglecting others. Mine are 2 fold and my life had been nothing but overcoming adversity and dumbfukks like you, I'm blessed.