Reminder: WS’s and Russian Ops are using immigration to stir up racial tension ahead of 18 elections

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Not too farfetched, actually. Name a better site with a concentration of blacks that can be targeted outside of facebook? You're acting like posting here or there is a heavy lift, it takes minutes.

Brehs just need to keep their eye on the ball - you can be anti-illegal immigration and still not be a fukking retard and vote in your interests.

Yeah. I feel that everyone should have their own opinion and not let the media or Russians influence them. Me personally, I don't feel like I'm affected by illegal immigration. I do understand that they have to limit the people coming into this country due to resource purposes but I understand why people would want to migrate here. I do not agree with the separating kids from their parents thing. I think that illegal immigrants affect way less people than the media makes it seem. Main complaint is they take jobs but how many do they really take? I doubt it's that much.

dj-method-x

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You think the DNC doesn't have an army of trolls on payroll to sway things their way? Disinformation campaigns are old news.

"You is kind. You is smart. You is important. Please vote to open the borders"

You equating the white supremacist campaign to one that is trying to include all people?

Come on bruh. Kick rocks. Tired of you and your republican minions on this forum.

:camby:

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
Brehs just need to keep their eye on the ball - you can be anti-illegal immigration and still not be a fukking retard and vote in your interests.
With the way we vote, no party is going to act in our interests. The proof is in the pudding. Primarily black democratic cities are either economically washed and overrun with crime, or gentrified, because we give our votes to Democrats by default without asking anything in return. It's so blatant they aren't even pretending to give a fukk about black people anymore, with the focus being on easing immigration to win Latinos over, and the growing murmurs of "toxic black masculinity" :mjpls:

Meanwhile signals like this are damn near Pavlovian- "DING- do not think, just vote Democrat, it's in your best interest" :dead:

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Yeah because there's a top secret government project to infiltrate the coli and brainwash the posters in order to influence the elections. :mjlol:

You are greatly underestimating the impact of social media... Your point is a part of the problem. Instead of explaining your position, you chose to respond in an argumentative and defensive manner.. That's not how we progress as people.. History has shown us this..

They got you, mexibruh

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
You equating the white supremacist campaign to one that is trying to include all people?

Come on bruh. Kick rocks. Tired of you and your republican minions on this forum.

So because I see through the Democrats bullshyt I'm a Republican? :dead:

You are exactly like the mindless REPUBLICAN trolls I see on other forums. "My party is best! Anyone who disagrees is a bad person!" Strong endorsement of your platform, allowing it to stand on its objective merits like that.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
You are greatly underestimating the impact of social media... Your point is a part of the problem. Instead of explaining your position, you chose to respond in an argumentative and defensive manner.. That's not how we progress as people.

They got you, mexibruh

I understand the power of social media and I feel that people are letting it influence them. I have my opinions on certain topics and don't feel like I need to follow others on them. That's the problem with social media. Too many sheep. It's ridiculous to think that because someone has a different opinion that they are cac agents being used to separate the races and win the election. If the illegal immigration is such a big issue, then why aren't more people voting to put an end to it? It's because they vote by how their political party tells them.

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
I understand the power of social media and I feel that people are letting it influence them. I have my opinions on certain topics and don't feel like I need to follow others on them. That's the problem with social media. Too many sheep. It's ridiculous to think that because someone has a different opinion that they are cac agents being used to separate the races and win the election. If the illegal immigration is such a big issue, then why aren't more people voting to put an end to it? It's because they vote by how their political party tells them.

What is your race? What is your ethnicity?

dj-method-x

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So because I see through the Democrats bullshyt I'm a Republican? :dead:

You are exactly like the mindless REPUBLICAN trolls I see on other forums. "My party is best! Anyone who disagrees is a bad person!" Strong endorsement of your platform, allowing it to stand on its objective merits like that.

I have never seen you complain about Republicans, who are the ones that have controlled the most branches of govt the past 20 or so years, as much as you are in every thread bytching about dems. I’d confidently bet you are a white republican operative, yes

Last edited:

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
which of the two evils do you think puts us in greater danger?
Why do the choices have to be binary? It's not just vote Democrat or Republican- which is exactly how the Democrats want you to see it. You can vote in different ways. You can vote Democrat by default, because they are the "only party that cares", and ask for nothing in return. "Thank you mistuh Democrat suh." Or you can negotiate demands and leverage the worth of your vote. "We will vote for you if you do A, B, C and D. Otherwise, good luck :manny:"

And how can we even know which of the two evils is more dangerous? We don't use our votes effectively. The biggest danger we face is our own complacency. There are districts where Republicans don't even bother fielding candidates..... why in the fukk would you expect the Democrats to put any kind of effort there? We have absolved them of all responsibility and accountability to their offices.

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)

Why do you keep attempting to snitch jacket, forum slide, and consensus crack on this website?

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I have never seen you complain about Republicans, who are the ones that have controlled the most branches of govt the past 20 or so years, as much as you are in every thread bytching about dems. I’d confidently bet you are a white republican operative, yes
Ask @the cac mamba about me. Look in the big Trump thread at my posts. See how "pro Republican" I am. :comeon: I'm not anti one party, I'm anti-bullshyt. Your platform is clowny and transparent. The fact that you feel the need to undermine my credibility instead of address what I'm saying says it all :dead:

Daps
Reppin
MD/NY
Why do the choices have to be binary? It's not just vote Democrat or Republican- which is exactly how the Democrats want you to see it. You can vote in different ways. You can vote Democrat by default, because they are the "only party that cares", and ask for nothing in return. "Thank you mistuh Democrat suh." Or you can negotiate demands and leverage the worth of your vote. "We will vote for you if you do A, B, C and D. Otherwise, good luck :manny:"

And how can we even know which of the two evils is more dangerous? We don't use our votes effectively. The biggest danger we face is our own complacency. There are districts where Republicans don't even bother fielding candidates..... why in the fukk would you expect the Democrats to put any kind of effort there? We have absolved them of all responsibility and accountability to their offices.

Because it's clear cut and an easy decision. This time more than ever.

You done playing semantics?

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
There is no place in radical movements for anonymous and/or unsubstantiated allegations. Such allegations, whether from well-intentioned but misguided individuals or from state agents, have the effect of sowing distrust and division within our movements. They put the accused people in the impossible situation of responding to no one and nothing in particular, or risk seeming to admit guilt by refusing to reply.

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Because it's clear cut and an easy decision. This time more than ever.

You done playing semantics?
What is semantic about what I said?

And any "decision" is easy when you just do what you are told without thought. They have you nikkas trained like dogs :scust: :to: