Remember when you could buy a game and play it immediately???

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
61H4PL8yyFL._SX425_.jpg

:wow: Got Odyssey in the morning. Played it right away before I left for work.

Saw someone in an IG story downloading RDR2 shyt said 20 hours left had me :picard:

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
Which is why physical media set is losing. You can own all the blu rays in the world but at the end of the day the game is still digital :umad:

Daps
You were super excited to get to the store, buy the game, rush back home, tear it outta the plastic and put it in ur game system.

Now you get a game, and gotta wait 20 mins for a damn OS update just bc you haven't turned system on in a couple weeks. Then you gotta wait 15 mins for the game to copy itself to the hard drive, and another 20-25 mins if theres a patch that needs to download and install.

Wth man. :damn: I'm from the old school, i just wanna play my damn game instead of looking at an progress bar.

I'm an adult and what little time I have to play games is being wasted :gucci:

I just bought a video game for the first time last night in five or six years. This shyt is still downloading! This shyt is bogus. I miss the days when I can pop a game in and play too. Video games have become so ridiculous.

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
You were super excited to get to the store, buy the game, rush back home, tear it outta the plastic and put it in ur game system.

Now you get a game, and gotta wait 20 mins for a damn OS update just bc you haven't turned system on in a couple weeks. Then you gotta wait 15 mins for the game to copy itself to the hard drive, and another 20-25 mins if theres a patch that needs to download and install.

Wth man. :damn: I'm from the old school, i just wanna play my damn game instead of looking at an progress bar.

I'm an adult and what little time I have to play games is being wasted :gucci:

I gotta rep this. I barely play games anymore and when I do there's always a fukking update:pacspit:

i feel your pain.. I get a free hour at night to play something and by the time all the updates are done.. my free hour aint free anymore or i fell asleep

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
a lot of yall fukk up by not turning on your console for weeks. leave that shyt on overnight, or while you're at work, every now and then so it can download updates

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
The 360 gave us an option to install the game on the hard drive for faster load time. I swear I thought next generation would be even faster.

This generation went backward with the load times.

Don't even get me started on that bullshyt quick resume that never works.
i remember that

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
So I'm ready to play some red dead cuz I got it for $50 including tax from the local Arabs, and why this shyt got two disc :mindblown:????

Apparently I won't be playing shyt for a good two hours while this thing installs....:snoop: