Remember when you could buy a game and play it immediately???

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
You were super excited to get to the store, buy the game, rush back home, tear it outta the plastic and put it in ur game system.

Now you get a game, and gotta wait 20 mins for a damn OS update just bc you haven't turned system on in a couple weeks. Then you gotta wait 15 mins for the game to copy itself to the hard drive, and another 20-25 mins if theres a patch that needs to download and install.

Wth man. :damn: I'm from the old school, i just wanna play my damn game instead of looking at an progress bar.

I'm an adult and what little time I have to play games is being wasted :gucci:

Unbelievable.

I just sat thru all this, system resetting, now another 16gb update for Black Ops. Im not even gonna get a chance to play before i prob get another work assignment.:francis:
Lmao facts, this gen has been trash.
"looking at an progress bar" :russ:
Not know how to to use "an" brehs
Lol at 15 minutes if I downloaded Red Dead right now I wouldn't be able to play it until Monday or Tuesday. My shyt take a whole weekend to download.
:laff:you got AOL?

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Look at this lil boy, mad as fukk:mjlol:

Go outside kid. It ain't that serious.

Claim someone is mad cause they ignorant as shyt brehs. Im laughing that it’s been five years since the PS4 has launched and apparently some :flabbynsick: posters don’t understand how rest mode works

Last edited:

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
Copped red dead 10/25/ 1130pm:wow:
Got home around 1230 ish and went to sleep
Got up around 9am popped in red dead "4 hours to download":sadcam:
Went back to sleep and got up around 12:30pm *looks at tv* shyt is paused telling me to insert disc 2 *pops in disc two* . One more hour left :stopitslime:

130pm game is finally done but now I have to go to work :martin:

This shyt is two discs? :skip:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
It was downloaded and ready to go in 45-50 minutes for me. What's with these multi hour downloads and installs y'all are talking about?

Same here. Must be rough where these dudes live. :picard: Where I'm at I'm pulling at least 100mpbs+ down and 15mpbs up with no data cap.

Never had a download take hours and dudes who join my shareplay say it's crisp in quality. :wow:

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange
And you know what gets me? With all the updates and everything, it means that you aren't buying a complete version of that game. So what happens if my stuff isn't saved to the cloud or whatever? Now the PS6 is out, but I want to go back and play Spider-Man. How screwed am I?

bucks3115

Superstar
Daps
Then act like it :troll:

Go have dinner, go to the gym, make love to your wife. Waiting an hour to play your game is not a big deal breh. Be thankful you can even afford the magic of the PS4 and awesome new games. A PS4 is like a years salary in some countries man

I was abt to complain
Then i saw this message
Im grateful to have my ps4
If u gotta wait i will wait