Remember When Napolean aka śïñe•qúå_nøn Sh!tted On Black Folks For Supporting Mike Brown.?

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
I never denied that they did.

ah, but you feel they get in the way of the chaos and anarchy that the party needs huh.

every group/organization needs balance, somebody to step in and control the direction in which the organization is going

politics have always had people that reach across the aisle to do business

but whatever....go crack some trump supporters skulls open and lets keep people living in the projects worried about a damn wall

giphy.gif

Anyanwu

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Obviously I'm relatively new to this forum so I only know him by one name and mostly his HL postings (and that stupid Kendrick thread)...

I guess I'm going to be reading his posts differently from here on.

Breh13

Smh.
Supporter
Daps
Regardless of what has transpired recently, believing Wilson at any moment is defo a scust thing.

The Slager case should show anyone how far these 'cops' will go with no remorse and how far the courts and the public will go to be wilfully ignorant.

Police have lied countless times when they do shyt like this, it won't be different tomorrow or in 10 years unless there is a huge drastic change nation wide. :yeshrug:

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
He switches up gimmicks every two quarters, don't y'all remember his hardline American nationalist gimmick? :mjlol:

I'm certain he's one of those agents/"analysts" that are told to sign up to message boards, create a character and then certain discussions to see the results. There was a very informal thread about those type of people.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
This. I been gone a while but how the fukk did that happen? Dude was like 6000 in the hole or some shyt

as it was explained to me, he changed his name so that reset his rep

his new followers over in HL got him up to where he is, he's like a God over there.

Nah....rep for some inexplicable reason is reset whenever someone gets a WOAT title. Doesn't make much sense to me, getting WOAT should be like -5000 Rep off top. Not a chance to rebuild.

As far as all the shyt @hustlemania said....it's 100% facts. The sole reason people forgot is he keeps changing his name. If he stayed his ass in HL where people don't really know his history he'd be all right but his dumb ass can't stop stanning Drake so he visits The Booth, where people like me and hustlemania are actually familiar with his nonsense.

Fred.

AJaRuleStan

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Killa Queens
I just read the OP and I don't see any indication of the poster in question "shyttin on black ppl", or do I detect a sense of irrational bias. He states his conclusion based on the information available to him at the time, then he reasonably walks you thru the information to demonstrate how he reached said conclusion. He then welcomes anybody to present any sort of evidence he may have overlooked. You may not like his conclusion, but by any reasonable standard, he was totally rational and objective with his analysis of the situation and maintained an openness to alternative theories.

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah....rep for some inexplicable reason is reset whenever someone gets a WOAT title. Doesn't make much sense to me, getting WOAT should be like -5000 Rep off top. Not a chance to rebuild.

As far as all the shyt @hustlemania said....it's 100% facts. The sole reason people forgot is he keeps changing his name. If he stayed his ass in HL where people don't really know his history he'd be all right but his dumb ass can't stop stanning Drake so he visits The Booth, where people like me and hustlemania are actually familiar with his nonsense.

Fred.
i agree with adding a minus 5k, but at least all you really got to do is remember the persons rep before you give them the banner and then change it back to what it was. they are basically incentivizing being woat for most who get nominated as it stands rn. :francis:

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN

Fred.

so basically you get REWARDED for being WOAT?

giphy-2.gif