Remember When Napolean aka śïñe•qúå_nøn Sh!tted On Black Folks For Supporting Mike Brown.?

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
whoever that person is they've single handedly ruined the HL forum

they're allowed to create 20-30 posts a day

they've also amassed a little mini-cult that's overtaken the forum like the warriors on NY subways:

giphy.gif

if you go over there with any moderate viewpoints and you're seen as a right wing nazi

it's allowed though so what can you do :yeshrug:

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

they've also amassed a little mini-cult that's overtaken the forum like the warriors on NY subways:

giphy.gif

if you go over there with any moderate viewpoints and you're seen as a right wing nazi

this is why HL is trash. he's worse than the lame ass alt right trolls who no one respects.

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
it started after trump got elected, cats just flat out lost it

it WAS one of the best forums for thought provoking discussion i'd ever been a part of

shyt's gone now thanks to ole buddy
i'm probably one of the most left of anyone in HL, but i find myself agreeing with @DEAD7 more often than @4d 6f 6e 65 79 when nap still goes around parading himself as a liberal. :wow:

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
this pathetic back-peddaling fukkboi.. :hhh:

tried to go back, and change your thread title to save face.. your clown ass couldnt wait to throw that young brother under the bus.. you, or no one knew all the evidence.. but.. you were quick to stick up for that filthy pig who gunned a fukkin KID.. :mindblown:

not even gonna get on how you used to sh!t on Black folks.. claimed you werent Back.. then, changed your mind.. :jbhmm:

then.. when we found your Reddit that was laced with a bunch of racist sh!t.. you were at least smart enough to delete that with the quickness.. :mjgrin:

or, when you claimed to be a DJ.. but, couldnt even post a simple mix.. :mjlol:

or, when you claimed to be a doctor.. and, posted a bogus ass degree.. :sas2:

i got time today, cuz. :wtb:

:ohhh: if even half of this is true, why has this dude been allowed to basically take over the HL forum?

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:ohhh: if even half of this is true, why has this dude been allowed to basically take over the HL forum?
he definitely changed the thread title without ever addressing the bullshyt. i'm still waiting for him to explain his thought process back in 2015 and apologize. he's a fukking coward who will be hiding in a wikileaks thread tho.

yardman

Mad movements!
Daps
Reppin
Whitehall
I been laughing for the past few months watching this mf's rep grow. I'm like do nikkas forget ol boy was a certified fukk nikka. My dude was deep, deep, deep in the red then somehow deep in the green. His profile should be made public so we can see the nikkas who was repping em.
:yeari:​

Last edited:

iFightSeagullsForBread

The Working Class Hero
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere in Chicago

giphy.gif

Morderates are trash usually so there's nothing of worth they bring to a discussions anyway.

Yall not centrists