Remember When Napolean aka śïñe•qúå_nøn Sh!tted On Black Folks For Supporting Mike Brown.?

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
He switches up gimmicks every two quarters, don't y'all remember his hardline American nationalist gimmick? :mjlol:

I'm certain he's one of those agents/"analysts" that are told to sign up to message boards, create a character and then certain discussions to see the results. There was a very informal thread about those type of people.

i believe this as well. especially seeing how this anti-mike brown talk is completely the opposite of what he preaches in HL

its really bizarre and something is definitely up.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
i believe this as well. especially seeing how this anti-mike brown talk is completely the opposite of what he preaches in HL

its really bizarre and something is definitely up.

Dude is and always has been a fukking weirdo. He had hundreds of posts in virtually every Drake thread on the site last summer.

Fred.

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
2vxrcq1.jpg

7VN5Ep5.gif

fukkyalifestyle

Superstar
Daps
im pretty sure he was tom before this. Funny I made a thread bout him and asked him why he changed his name 3 times and he never responded. @4d6f6e6579

Walgreens

Be Well.
Supporter
Daps
it started after trump got elected, cats just flat out lost it

it WAS one of the best forums for thought provoking discussion i'd ever been a part of

shyt's gone now thanks to ole buddy
It's not just him. He spams, but there's a number of trolls and flat out racists allowed to post there. They get banned only when tons of people complain and then they are allowed to come back and are even publicly welcomed back by the mods. So many threads devolve into fakkit this, fakkit that, cac, c00n, etc. Place went to shyt during the election because the mods took a hands off attitude to everyone and everything being said. It's never truly gotten back on track since then. Opening registration the day after Trump won hasn't helped either.

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
We allll knew he was a fakkit from the get go. From when he said blacks beed to be more patriotic to stop racism, to finding his reddit account, to him deep throating the banana. And countless other shyt fukk a neg ban this nikka
:picard::hhh::mjlol:how the fukk yall discover that