Remember When Napolean aka śïñe•qúå_nøn Sh!tted On Black Folks For Supporting Mike Brown.?

Fenian

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Govan
this pathetic back-peddaling fukkboi.. :hhh:

tried to go back, and change your thread title to save face.. your clown ass couldnt wait to throw that young brother under the bus.. you, or no one knew all the evidence.. but.. you were quick to stick up for that filthy pig who gunned a fukkin KID.. :mindblown:

not even gonna get on how you used to sh!t on Black folks.. claimed you werent Back.. then, changed your mind.. :jbhmm:

then.. when we found your Reddit that was laced with a bunch of racist sh!t.. you were at least smart enough to delete that with the quickness.. :mjgrin:

or, when you claimed to be a DJ.. but, couldnt even post a simple mix.. :mjlol:

or, when you claimed to be a doctor.. and, posted a bogus ass degree.. :sas2:

i got time today, cuz. :wtb:

He's such a fakkit man. :hhh:

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
forgot what thread it was.. but, it was his thread and his dumb ass made a thread about some racist sh!t..

someone asked him how he knew all this info, because the only links to it were from *****front.. then, someone found his Reddit.. and, he claimed it wasnt him.. receipts were posted.. he deleted it with the quickness..
Wasn't his name NegroNapoleon or something like that? :russ:

I_Got_Da_Burna

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
when the neg train meets the c00n train....some thing has to give
wpf5d3d98e.gif

MikeyC

The Coli Royal Rumble Champion 2019
Daps
Reppin
London

tried to go back, and change your thread title to save face.. your clown ass couldnt wait to throw that young brother under the bus.. you, or no one knew all the evidence.. but.. you were quick to stick up for that filthy pig who gunned a fukkin KID.. :mindblown:

not even gonna get on how you used to sh!t on Black folks.. claimed you werent Back.. then, changed your mind.. :jbhmm:

then.. when we found your Reddit that was laced with a bunch of racist sh!t.. you were at least smart enough to delete that with the quickness.. :mjgrin:

XsxCF.gif

Daps
I actually just browsed that thread I didn't even comment ..... Just ended up figuring out to use the ignore list...for a few people.

DaHNIC82

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Off The Cuff Radio/ScrewballRadio/BudeBoyEnt

CrownHeights

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York

:dead: