Reppin
NJ/FL
oC9cv.png
What is she doing these days? :to:

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I got stories for days. I even have a story of a certain poster on this very site who's chick I had to expose courtesy of Myspace. It was an ugly day for that dude....2009, Those who were there remember......I know his chest was hurting when he first saw the girl he was bigging up sprawled out half naked on my bed....soon after the pic.... I posted the video... dude lost sleep that night....I know this cuz when I went to sleep and logged back on the next morning...dude was up all night responding to the vid......Dude could only retaliate days later by talking sh*t. but his girl was smutted out and the fact that he was suking my dik when he was kissing that b*tch still lingers on him...... But in the end....the sh*t talking stopped, he got the picture and backed off. Nowadays he acts like he doesnt see my responses when I post in his threads.

:laff:

:damn: WHAT IS THESE YALL nikkaS HAVE

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
oC9cv.png
What is she doing these days? :to:

If anyone is reading this....

Do Not.... I repeat... Do Not go to google.

Do not type in the words "Mt St Ursula scandal"

and whatever you do......Do not go to the video section of google to see the results of "Mt St Ursula scandal."

You've been warned.

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I got stories for days. I even have a story of a certain poster on this very site who's chick I had to expose courtesy of Myspace. It was an ugly day for that dude....2009, Those who were there remember......I know his chest was hurting when he first saw the girl he was bigging up sprawled out half naked on my bed....soon after the pic.... I posted the video... dude lost sleep that night....I know this cuz when I went to sleep and logged back on the next morning...dude was up all night responding to the vid......Dude could only retaliate days later by talking sh*t. but his girl was smutted out and the fact that he was suking my dik when he was kissing that b*tch still lingers on him...... But in the end....the sh*t talking stopped, he got the picture and backed off. Nowadays he acts like he doesnt see my responses when I post in his threads.

:laff:

:damn: @Bathing Ape @Obtain Knowledge [MENTION=4254][/MENTION] you gonna let the man disrespect you like that!!?? :damn:

Last edited by a moderator:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How come I didn't know about this chick?. I just watched her videos so it seems she always doing white d!ck, won't do black d!ck.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Wasn't she giving nikkas the herp?
A few years ago some cat who use to fukk with her let all the skeletons out the closet about her.

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

and whatever you do......Do not go to the video section of google to see the results of "Mt St Ursula scandal."

You've been warned.

:mindblown:

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks

You've been warned.

you kno damn right i'm going google this

Edit::damn: