Daps
She loved to get smacked when she was suckin the **** :noah:

Heard a rumor she got the monster. :to:

JoseLuisGotcha

Aka Allhiphopsux
Daps
Reppin
#717 --> #215 #PA #ByrdGang
the piercing in her lower lip should have told you what she was about from the start. and if you didn't pick up on that then the pic were she semi exposed her t*ts was all you needed to know.

i really don't get what the lesson is supposed to be though. you guys got to fap to pictures of her and were then blessed with videos. what more could you wish for? she was attention whoring on the net, everybody benefitted, except maybe her boyfriend. why would you get mad at her for being a skank? :ufdup:

word she accepted and embraced the title even wrote a hand written message to you guys with jizz all over her face ...what more do you want :manny:

the problem isn't her it's the females like her that don't accept and embrace their skankyness

JoseLuisGotcha

Aka Allhiphopsux
Daps
Reppin
#717 --> #215 #PA #ByrdGang
:troll:

na that fat n1ggas laugh was annoying, and that fagets raps was the worst

:pachaha:

yea truue say what you want but homie was entertainment especially with the broads he stayed puttin up videos of them skeezers .....he traveled alot for his job so he was always on myspace making posts about where he was going to be and who's going to meet up...

Black

GOAT
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ/FL
Moore Projects. Different location but still borderline nuts.

She looks exactly like how one would expect her to look years later. Me personally I would love to see the 2013 version of that mouth work. Shorty hasn't changed her name at all so she isn't hiding from her past.....Unlike that other Bronx shorty from Mt St Ursula :jawalrus: ...But thats a whole different story.

U got new info on her? :breezy:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:pachaha:

yea truue say what you want but homie was entertainment especially with the broads he stayed puttin up videos of them skeezers .....he traveled alot for his job so he was always on myspace making posts about where he was going to be and who's going to meet up...

yea but everybody that was anybody was gettin puss off myspace.. that fat fuk jus recorded it caz he was happy to show it off. smh. that n1gga took all that sh1t down too.

King Poetic

Sagittarius KingPin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pacific Ocean
I feel sorry for the dude that's going to end up wifin her

cause u know just like older skanks they not about that life no more :shaq2:

They on some i needed to be treated like i'm the woman i am :what:

yeah u a smut and i'm going to treat u like one

Cole Cash

They took a hammer and sickle to my back
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Maryland
i miss myspace it had so much fukkery :ohlawd: we took it for granted bruhs :to:

this made me remember that dude that posted on SOHH Minus P....he stayed exposing skeezers on myspace :pachaha:

man this all makes facebook seem so prude and stuffy :wow:

everything wasnt linked together like it is now. broads aint gonna do all that shyt with facebook, linked in and their work shyt all linked. myspace and blackplanet were basically a free for fall of smutting, p*ssy, whoring, prostituting, fukking and all that shyt

if you couldnt get p*ssy on myspace you werent shyt.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
everything wasnt linked together like it is now. broads aint gonna do all that shyt with facebook, linked in and their work shyt all linked. myspace and blackplanet were basically a free for fall of smutting, p*ssy, whoring, prostituting, fukking and all that shyt

if you couldnt get p*ssy on myspace you werent shyt.

yo facebook fuked the game up man

i hate mark zuckerburg for fuking up the movement!