Remember Kellz from the Bronx?

FukkaPaidEmail

Retired Hoodrat whisperer
Daps
Reppin
The Diaspora
I was on just a real young nikka on Crushspot at the time,that shyt crushed buildings.I couldn't even comprehend wtf was going on.

doug c

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yall nikkas got me reminiscing .haha.. the golden era in my opinion of baggin online hoes was about 04-07.. I ate so good.. it was like layups out there, just too easy..these nieve ass hoes were so innocent and dumb and gave zero fukks when it came to given up that p*ssy..im pretty sure i even hit off a few 16 and 17 year olds during that stretch..myspace, blackplanet, mi gente, crush spot, cpixel, ratehispanic, sohh and so many other sites lol.. i'd use the same profile over and over and just spend my days in school hollerin at hoes..the good ol days i tell ya

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

SHe cute.:takedat:
:sadcam:

Damn, you got low standards nikka

:youngsabo:

Yup, aging like a true latin chick.

I bet she only like 26 too.

Black don't crack
But Latin does fatten

I'm not saying I would hit that, but I mean she still has hope. If she lost some weight she would still be looking like how she did in her "glory days"

Some bytches out here, not only do they gain a ton of weight, but they loose their looks too.:huhldup:

Akata Man Bromo

Still learning....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade/Broward
I got stories for days. I even have a story of a certain poster on this very site who's chick I had to expose courtesy of Myspace. It was an ugly day for that dude....2009, Those who were there remember......I know his chest was hurting when he first saw the girl he was bigging up sprawled out half naked on my bed....soon after the pic.... I posted the video... dude lost sleep that night....I know this cuz when I went to sleep and logged back on the next morning...dude was up all night responding to the vid......Dude could only retaliate days later by talking sh*t. but his girl was smutted out and the fact that he was suking my dik when he was kissing that b*tch still lingers on him...... But in the end....the sh*t talking stopped, he got the picture and backed off. Nowadays he acts like he doesnt see my responses when I post in his threads.

:laff:

:lupe: Is this a true story or are you trolling breh :whew:

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:lupe: Is this a true story or are you trolling breh :whew:

:jawalrus:

You trying to start something I see. Its 100% true but dude pretty much bowed out a long time ago so I leave it alone. I'll just say this much....I just googled key words and noticed they still talk about it on allhiphop.