Remember Kellz from the Bronx?

Kings County

Law III | Law XXV | Law XV
Daps
Reppin
The Roman Empire

Then this picture came from the left and spread like wildfire:

Then the videos popped up. The first video was gold...the following videos were more gold:

After that first video....the simps turned on her and openly bashed her while privately wishing that their hand was her mouth....But Shorty was doing the the online world a favor by being an example of why not to simp. She pretty much was telling all online simps....."this is who I am and all online simps are fools for sweating females based on profile pics." Stories like this are a dime a dozen in 2013 but in 2006 this moment was straight comedy........ I'm very familiar with 'the projects on 149th next to the BX19 Bus stop' so I know first hand that feelings were also hurt outside of the net.

i think this was the first bytch to start the homemade flick movement shorty is a pioneer :youngsabo:

Daps
Reppin
St louis
I got stories for days. I even have a story of a certain poster on this very site who's chick I had to expose courtesy of Myspace. It was an ugly day for that dude....2009, Those who were there remember......I know his chest was hurting when he first saw the girl he was bigging up sprawled out half naked on my bed....soon after the pic.... I posted the video... dude lost sleep that night....I know this cuz when I went to sleep and logged back on the next morning...dude was up all night responding to the vid......Dude could only retaliate days later by talking sh*t. but his girl was smutted out and the fact that he was suking my dik when he was kissing that b*tch still lingers on him...... But in the end....the sh*t talking stopped, he got the picture and backed off. Nowadays he acts like he doesnt see my responses when I post in his threads.

:laff:

I remember this.......chocolate thang right?
:patrice:
yeah dude's soul was nose deep in the ether.
:pachaha:

wat6rr.jpg

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
:gladbron: wow a kellz mention on thecoli. the internet is a small world. i used to be a member of the forum where she first got exposed, murder-unit.com. it had a different name back then and doesnt exist anymore but wow those were the days. that site had literally like 1000 pages of exposal threads. it was magic.

its wild over there....

I dunno if your from ny,so me naming projects might have you like:why:

they beef with pjs that surround them...So basically nikkas be trapped on their blocks...

I know it has nuthing to do with a nikka if you mind your own,but nikkas be letting off over there quite a bit..

I dunno if its calmed down tho

I dont go to any projects for p*ssy,but thats me...

my homey lives in melrose projects. fukking depressing to be in there. i used to visit all the time to smoke bud with him but then he started chilling with some straight killers and i was like :whoa: im good my dude and i came around less. i wasnt trying to be party to a murder. about 3 summers ago, his brother in law got shot up in retaliation for those same killers dropping some dudes from projects 1 block up. it was a hot summer :whew: last summer i hung out there.

ORDER_66

Demon Time coming 2024
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
...I dont even know who this chick is. :pachaha:

1155.gif

On the real if the chick was smart she could have parlayed those instagram shots into a full blown modeling career and fukked dudes behind the scenes and got paid both ways...

But alas.... a dumb hoe, is a dumb hoe...

cam>

All Star
Daps
wait why did the simps lose and how did she teach anyone a lesson about simping?

I don't really understand either, but from what I gather it taught "simps" the lesson of not admiring women online because those women are having sex?

TrifeGod

Chasing The Dragon
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
i remem her and i also remember that big titty crazy bytch who used to fuk with buddens on myspace too forgot her name tho just know she was a big titty latin or arab chick from cali who was damn near bi polar and was on a early reality tv show tryin to sing n shyt