Remember Kellz from the Bronx?

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
U weren't there

yes, no and er um.....u can judge for yourself.

what is it with the Bronx and all these Latina smuts running around......like J-Ho fukking the Wayans brothers in order to get ahead....

god damn...... good luck to you out there in that borough if you in a relationship with a girl there...better hope she aint got no secret life :scusthov:

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Funny thing is I bet most of the dudes poppin shyt about bytches like her are following at least 10 kellz type chicks on Instagram and twitter double tappin their pics all day long this is almost applauded now having like 25k followers

no sorry I don't do that shyt

just jerk to xvideos

aint gonna hype up no hoe to get an even more inflated ego

#AntiSimpCoalition

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan

Then this picture came from the left and spread like wildfire:

Then the videos popped up. The first video was gold...the following videos were more gold:

After that first video....the simps turned on her and openly bashed her while privately wishing that their hand was her mouth....But Shorty was doing the the online world a favor by being an example of why not to simp. She pretty much was telling all online simps....."this is who I am and all online simps are fools for sweating females based on profile pics." Stories like this are a dime a dozen in 2013 but in 2006 this moment was straight comedy........ I'm very familiar with 'the projects on 149th next to the BX19 Bus stop' so I know first hand that feelings were also hurt outside of the net.

Thanks for the jerkoff material breh :salute:

Daps
Reppin
me
9wcgQ9e.png

:dead:

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
shorty's head game was so vicious :wow:

bytch looks tuurrrble now

concise

Veteran
Daps

Then this picture came from the left and spread like wildfire:

Then the videos popped up. The first video was gold...the following videos were more gold:

After that first video....the simps turned on her and openly bashed her while privately wishing that their hand was her mouth....But Shorty was doing the the online world a favor by being an example of why not to simp. She pretty much was telling all online simps....."this is who I am and all online simps are fools for sweating females based on profile pics." Stories like this are a dime a dozen in 2013 but in 2006 this moment was straight comedy........ I'm very familiar with 'the projects on 149th next to the BX19 Bus stop' so I know first hand that feelings were also hurt outside of the net.

But she clearly looks like a dikksuking whore in all those pics. :leostare:

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Even before watching the videos I could tell that she sucked dikk as a hobby. :ehh:

King Poetic

Sagittarius KingPin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Ocean Bottom
I wonder did that white lady take the Europeans to kellz place during there tour.. well my british lads this where we americans specifically the negros and wet backs do oral sex on camera when they are younger and then find a sierra mist ( which means SIMPS, TRICKS AND WHAT U CALL IN THE U.K. AS TART ) to support them when they are old and washed up which we call flabby and sick

Existential

Nothing really matters...
Daps
But she clearly looks like a dikksuking whore in all those pics. :leostare:

Even before watching the videos I could tell that she sucked dikk as a hobby. :ehh:

What is it that makes some women just look like they enjoy putting penises in their mouth?

What if there were objective facial features that dikk sucking women were most likely to have?

What are those features? What should one look for?
oCEhucu.jpg

Like the way you can (MOSTLY) tell the sex of a person based on finger ratio?
WWKc5zh.gif

Imagine if an algorithm existed that could automatically sort faces into "More likely to be a cocksucker" / "Less likely to be a cocksucker" ?

Science and technology can unlock so many mysteries about human beings :blessed:

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What is it that makes some women just look like they enjoy putting penises in their mouth?

What if there were objective facial features that dikk sucking women were most likely to have?

What are those features? What should one look for?
oCEhucu.jpg

Like the way you can (MOSTLY) tell the sex of a person based on finger ratio?
WWKc5zh.gif

Imagine if an algorithm existed that could automatically sort faces into "More likely to be a cocksucker" / "Less likely to be a cocksucker" ?

Science and technology can unlock so many mysteries about human beings :blessed:
it aint really her facial features but her demeanor in those pictures just says it all:takedat:

But that last picture on the first post was dead giveaway :heh: