Remember Kellz from the Bronx?

Mr. Pink

All Star
Daps
In order that I may better understand the complex social dynamics discussed in this thread, I require more videos of the young lady.:ld:

Daps
Reppin
St louis
women enjoy sex to.

it's a few chicks out here that got pics
of me holding my dikk with the tiger woods
hole in one pose......smut happens
a0yqua.jpg

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

I bet that her stomach and lower body is scust status....

is there more than one vid?

the vid posted was a compilation of all the videos that kept popping up out of nowhere....Someone decided to put a few together and upload them. You're seeing them all at once....Back then it was like a new video every week. There are other other vids and pics out there.

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION

Then this picture came from the left and spread like wildfire:

Then the videos popped up. The first video was gold...the following videos were more gold:

After that first video....the simps turned on her and openly bashed her while privately wishing that their hand was her mouth....But Shorty was doing the the online world a favor by being an example of why not to simp. She pretty much was telling all online simps....."this is who I am and all online simps are fools for sweating females based on profile pics." Stories like this are a dime a dozen in 2013 but in 2006 this moment was straight comedy........ I'm very familiar with 'the projects on 149th next to the BX19 Bus stop' so I know first hand that feelings were also hurt outside of the net.

by lincoln hospital??

going for p*ssy over there is borderline nuts...lol:whoa:

Freedman

Choppers For Karate Nggas
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
Some nikkas need more stuff like this to happen in real life , It be plenty of nikkas simping/wifing up chicks that been ran all through and they would have never suspected

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION
Explain why for those of us who don't live in the BX

its wild over there....

I dunno if your from ny,so me naming projects might have you like:why:

they beef with pjs that surround them...So basically nikkas be trapped on their blocks...

I know it has nuthing to do with a nikka if you mind your own,but nikkas be letting off over there quite a bit..

I dunno if its calmed down tho

I dont go to any projects for p*ssy,but thats me...

Daps
Damn this was back when Sidekicks were poppin.
I remember hearing about this bytch in like 04 before the videos came out, heard she was real nympho like.
Rumor was she was burning nikkas, then she had some kids..
Now she's a washed up make up artist.