Remedy Games calls out Series S as being a major development hinderance

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I said the same thing at launch.

Then just like now i was argued down and called a liar.

Then just like now i posted benchmarks and performance numbers to prove it.

Then just like now, people told me their feelings in the face of said numbers.

Now, as what i said then has become a reality, people call me a liar and a stan for being right, cause it don’t feel good to them.

Same shyt, new thread/topic :smh:

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
I said the same thing at launch.

Then just like now i was argued down and called a liar.

Then just like now i posted benchmarks and performance numbers to prove it.

Then just like now, people told me their feelings in the face of said numbers.

Now, as what i said then has become a reality, people call me a liar and a stan for being right, cause it don’t feel good to them.

Same shyt, new thread/topic :smh:
Sony stans a wild bunch :smh:

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
RTX 4090 pushing 100 teraflops with an overclock. consoles holding us back :troll:
:what: damn, I just looked this up and the number is 82.5 TFLOPS, which I assume is before overcocking. Holy shyt, that's INSANE. How badly have recent PC ports been to where this GPU sometimes has trouble hitting 4K 60?

Did NVIDIA switch to some new way of calculating TFLOPs which aren't just rasterization but include ray tracing? Because no way is this GPU 6 times better than a 1080Ti

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
:what: damn, I just looked this up and the number is 82.5 TFLOPS, which I assume is before overcocking. Holy shyt, that's INSANE. How badly have recent PC ports been to where this GPU sometimes has trouble hitting 4K 60?

Did NVIDIA switch to some new way of calculating TFLOPs which aren't just rasterization but include ray tracing? Because no way is this GPU 6 times better than a 1080Ti
most of the games it has issues with are probably terribly optimized, and/or have bottlenecks elsewhere. or they're pushing crazy effects, like Cyberpunk with path tracing

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Watching bots walk back all that tough “worlds most powerful console” talk not even 3 years in has been such a delight😎

Last edited:

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston

The 4090 is definitely 6 times better than the 1080ti. I owned the Titan around the 1080ti time I think, and it’s 6 times better than that. The 4090 is a beast. The rumored 5090 is supposed to be 1.7x better than the 4090. Gpu advancements have been crazy. I’ve never been more happy with a gpu than with my 4090, and I’ve owned a lot of GPUs. I used to buy 2 of ever card to use in sli. With the 4090 that’s not needed