Release dates for Xbox One games and PS4 for April 2014...:lupe:

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
9gpfFRT.png
God damnnnnnn

I did notice @MeachTheMonster @Hiphoplives4eva @AkaDemiK have been looking a little emaciated out here

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I don't care about none of these games. none interest me games octodad has been out for months and is a shyt game.
This is a new low for fanboy arguments. using a bunch of games nobody really actually cares about as ammo in an argument. like I said most of those indie games can be ran on the PC my grandmother has in the back room with integrated Intel graphics. nobody is truly missing out on them. so what they aren't on Xbox One. No real loss there.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Xbot edition

8iuANxp.png
I like how back when Titanfall was announced the PS fanboys was on some yeah that's an EA game we're gonna get it too shyt then when word it was exclusive to Microsoft came out they turned on it so quick.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
This is a new low for fanboy arguments. using a bunch of games nobody really actually cares about as ammo in an argument. like I said most of those indie games can be ran on the PC my grandmother has in the back room with integrated Intel graphics. nobody is truly missing out on them. so what they aren't on Xbox One. No real loss there.

For me, everything on that list after Second Son is :yawn: status til Bound By Flame comes out.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I like how back when Titanfall was announced the PS fanboys was on some yeah that's an EA game we're gonna get it too shyt then when word it was exclusive to Microsoft came out they turned on it so quick.

ain't nobody tripping over Titan fall and it's almost positive it will be on PS4 with the market lead they have...you are forever trying to throw salt into the console war when you just like me aren't involved...we are just watchers of the battle we are like Switzerland.

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
:laff: OP can't be serious with any of the games listed. Who cares about any of them?

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
For 8 years now Sony stans been downplaying XBL Arcade games and deeming them unimportant.

Games like state of decay and battleblock theatre were clowned and immediately dismissed by Sony stans due to their status as download only titles.

Even last year when Microsoft announced they had 15 titles in development the running joke was

"They're probably all arcade titles:troll:

Now not even a year later, arcade titles are all the rage and Sony stans are bragging about how they are eating good off of backgammon blitz.

These shyts aren't even new titles made with ps4 in mind. They are old titles that can be had on Ouya and iphone for $1

Sony stan hypocrisy levels are at an all time high with this one :wow: