relationships are a pain man....like am i wrong here?!!

High Art

👑King of The Salon👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself and my own.
I didn’t say perfectly…….further it’s not even about interest. More than enough stories here where it seems like people get into relationships and don’t really know the person past surface level.

In this case she clearly has a set of needs and expectations that it doesn’t seem the addressed before moving in together.
Not in reference to OP or anything but this is something I've seen and even pushed by a lot of people and part of the reason why I tend to stress that personality matters. All too often I see people mentioning issues of money or how much each person makes or how educated they are all the while ignoring compatibility of each others' personalities and overall being.

Contrefaire

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
West Coast
There's nothing wrong with you OR your girl, y'all just not compatible. Some people are homebodies who love nothing more than Netflix and chill/smoke sessions at the crib, meanwhile other people have wanderlust and got that travelbug spirit. Neither party is better or worse however when and if two people are polar opposites it's fukked up for either of them to expect the other to conform to their beliefs.

It's time for you to let that girl go and find a chick more on your particular level.

Vodun

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Prime creator
Now she knows what type of time he on, and going to get on that exit plan(probably already has but now she really knows she gotta get on that).

OP lost, it is what it is . Life goes on

Edit: he said she cried , now whatever she’s planning won’t be complete until his ass is in tears begging . You bout to get chess mated bud
Yall better listen to this mann!!! :damn:

Mazino

All Star
Daps
This is a cautionary tale, don't play house with women that haven't earned it especially those that are not compatible. You're essentially dating someone who has a sugar baby mindset, what does she bring to the table besides sex? Doesn't seem like she's enhancing your life at all. Going to therapy is just an attempt to make you submit to her way of thinking.

Honestly the OP to dead this and get out clean and be thankful he has no ties to her such as kids and marriage. Learn the life lesson before it's too costly, others aren't so lucky.

MoveForward

Veteran
Daps
I don't think it's right going in on a man's penis size as well as it's non Harlem.

However if you are making your woman nut consistently, she will close her mouth the fukkup when it comes to little bullshyt

OP you need to take some maca and but the p*ssy out of the frame
:heh: nikkas still believe their dikk can keep a woman happy long term? Mr. Marcus and Lexington Steele’s wives left them and they’re pros at fukking. On top of that, she has most likely had better, get over yourself fam.

You give her the earth and she will get around to asking for the moon and stars.

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
Earlier this year, I went to x place with my girl. Spent like 5 days, super nice high rise hotel, then two overseas country halfway through the year...for close to a week.... she constantly complains about me not courting her. We live together. Our last date was a month ago. In between thanks giving holiday, also I traveled to South Florida myself n she goes to vegas and now wants to do a trip or road trip which I honestly don't care to do. All my vacation days have been spent traveling, I just want to freaking chill.

Like damn, its like women keep watching these social media sheet n think life should be some fairy tale romance movies daily, dates weekly blah blah. I am perfectly fine just chillin at the house. I have always been this way. F

Like I am the easiest guy to date because I am mad laid back and let things work itself out (lol she complains about that too). Now she is talking about trouble in paradise.

lol am I wrong here? Also valentines day and her birthday, I went big for her. It's like all that is out of the window.

she don't know what she wants, so how can you give it to her :francis:

Anton

All Star
Daps
:heh: nikkas still believe their dikk can keep a woman happy long term? Mr. Marcus and Lexington Steele’s wives left them and they’re pros at fukking. On top of that, she has most likely had better, get over yourself fam.

You give her the earth and she will get around to asking for the moon and stars.

I doubt it... I'm the best she's ever had and will ever have.

the-boys-homelander.gif

Uncle Trill

Hendrix 3:16
Daps
And you only have to deal with women when you choose to deal with them. Very underrated benefit. Lotta dudes right now on a long phone call that's going nowhere.
Social media exposed women for the blood sucking leeches they are and instead of acting in pleasant demeanor to bring back our respect they doubled down on their entitlement :mjlol:

Whenever I see a woman list her demands and what she expects from a man I just laugh and thank the lord they arnt my problem. I close my social media and they all go away and its awesome. Only respectable pleasant humble women are worthy of my time and attention.

NoirDynosaur

Yurrrrrrrrrr
Daps
Reppin
Planet Earth
Social media exposed women for the blood sucking leeches they are and instead of acting in pleasant demeanor to bring back our respect they doubled down on their entitlement :mjlol:

Whenever I see a woman list her demands and what she expects from a man I just laugh and thank the lord they arnt my problem. I close my social media and they all go away and its awesome. Only respectable pleasant humble women are worthy of my time and attention.
As you should

On social media, women be acting like ruthless savages for a persona.

Reason they gassed up cause these simps be on some

ab67616d0000b273f506fb559b0935cb02a7ef3d

:mjlol:

Dudes need to learn how to check a bytch. Put her in her place. That what she wants. She won't explain

bytches are like jigsaw puzzles. They expect us men to figure em out

Women are like children they're not meant to be taken seriously

In person it's another world

Women in real life be speechless

They be shy as hell not knowing what they say

As soon as dudes realize women aren't special they're just people they'll have standards

Only a virtuous women who's cooperative and complimentary is worth our energy

While we stay single live it up juuu heard!

Uncle Trill

Hendrix 3:16
Daps
As you should

On social media, women be acting like ruthless savages for a persona.

Reason they gassed up cause these simps be on some

ab67616d0000b273f506fb559b0935cb02a7ef3d

:mjlol:

Dudes need to learn how to check a bytch. Put her in her place. That what she wants. She won't explain

bytches are like jigsaw puzzles. They expect us men to figure em out

Women are like children they're not meant to be taken seriously

In person it's another world

Women in real life be speechless

They be shy as hell not knowing what they say

As soon as dudes realize women aren't special they're just people they'll have standards

Only a virtuous women who's cooperative and complimentary is worth our energy

While we stay single live it up juuu heard!
Real shyt King!