Regular season basketball in LA: Your Boss Angeles Lakers vs the Denver nuggets

Ritzy Sharon

Don't Make Me Pull The Oud Out
Daps
it just dawned on me, Pedo Bird was the last Thugget standing from the 09 squad that lost to the Lakers in the WCF. how many squads go through a complete destroy + rebuild and still stay competitive?

:bow: @ Masai "The Pride of Africa" Ujiri.

Nismo

Sophisticated a$$hole
Daps
Reppin
U.S
It's truly a tragedy, the only time they were finally gonna do it basketball reasons stern killed it. Kobe truly is Pac reincarnated, these crackas in the league hate his fukkin guts. Real nikka shyt.

Amen

Nate303

Don't Give A ****...
Daps
Reppin
Mile High City
I seriously want a coupla pipe hittin nikkaz off Colfax to snatch those two fakkit bigs we got and go to work on them with a blow torch and some pliers. I wouldn't be mad if we lost the series as long as that were to happen.

:gladbron: You been out here how you know that shyt... I feel you tho how you play like that in a playoff game... :childplease:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
it just dawned on me, Pedo Bird was the last Thugget standing from the 09 squad that lost to the Lakers in the WCF. how many squads go through a complete destroy + rebuild and still stay competitive?

:bow: @ Masai "The Pride of Africa" Ujiri.

The only mistake he made was giving Nene that big ass contract, but unlike other GMs quickly realized his mistake and got a much younger & talented 7 footer in return and cleared space for his prized rookie to take on the starting job.

If you all had Nene out there instead of Faried you would have lost this in 5.

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
That wasn't a flagrant 2 as far as Im concerned, he made a clear and obvious play on the ball and it wasn't reckless. If he grabbed his shoulders or something like that, then Bomani would have a case, he swiped at the ball first and foremost.

Bomani was tryna argue me down that he didnt make a play on the ball.

i had to kinda check dude too becuz he was getting all smart-alecky and shyt. i like dude. and i'm a fan of his, but he came off like a pompus ass for a lil bit.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
:gladbron: You been out here how you know that shyt... I feel you tho how you play like that in a playoff game... :childplease:

Yeah my aunt got a restaurant there and my other aunt used to own a music shop on the corner of Colfax and Ivanhoe. That street gutta as fukk. I fukks wit yall as a town but I hate yall sports teams, smfh@me being there when Tebow beat the steelers in the playoffs that shyt was fukkin disgustin. :laugh:

It is what it is tho, these the types that Kobe has to depend on. At least the world finally sees it and realize we aren't just crazed Kobe stans or somethin.

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
Yeah my aunt got a restaurant there and my other aunt used to own a music shop on the corner of Colfax and Ivanhoe. That street gutta as fukk. I fukks wit yall as a town but I hate yall sports teams, smfh@me being there when Tebow beat the steelers in the playoffs that shyt was fukkin disgustin. :laugh:

It is what it is tho, these the types that Kobe has to depend on. At least the world finally sees it and realize we aren't just crazed Kobe stans or somethin.

it's sad that this is how the internet world views real Lakers Fans.

Bilz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
i compare every flagrant 2 call to Bynum knocking Barea on his ass. if it dont look that ugly then flagrant 1 that muhthafukka and KIM.

The Bynum one was some straight throw this fakkit off the court immediately shyt. There's also the flagrant 2 where the guy makes a dumb or excessively reckless play but still gets to stay in the game because there really wasn't anything malicious about it. The Faried play instantly reminded me of the Devin Harris and Trevor Ariza plays and I think those were both flagrant 2s and ejections.

Ritzy Sharon

Don't Make Me Pull The Oud Out
Daps
The only mistake he made was giving Nene that big ass contract, but unlike other GMs quickly realized his mistake and got a much younger & talented 7 footer in return and cleared space for his prized rookie to take on the starting job.

I think Masai resigned Nene to just retain him as an asset to be flipped later. reports came out after the trade deadline that we tried to trade him to Sac for Cuzzo early in the season.

If you all had Nene out there instead of Faried you would have lost this in 5.

you're right about that. I'll always have love for Nene, but he only beasts against dudes his size or smaller, he would always shrink and play passive against Gasol and Bynum.

not the case with Faried though. The Sword Of Islam sees that Spaniard fakkit and the blood of the Moors surges through his veins. :ahh:

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
sidenote, but bynum was stealing rebounds from teammates tonight too. stat padding ass :smh:

Bomani was tryna argue me down that he didnt make a play on the ball.

i had to kinda check dude too becuz he was getting all smart-alecky and shyt. i like dude. and i'm a fan of his, but he came off like a pompus ass for a lil bit.

:what:

nikka where have you been?

im a fan of his show too but he's always been kinda pompous like that. he blocks people on twitter all the time just for disagreeing with him. :laugh:

i dont know what school he went to that allowed him to leave with that sassy attitude, but it couldnt have been on the northside of houston.

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
:what:

nikka where have you been?

im a fan of his show too but he's always been kinda pompous like that. he blocks people on twitter all the time just for disagreeing with him. :laugh:

i dont know what school he went to that allowed him to leave with that sassy attitude, but it couldnt have been on the northside of houston.

nikka coulda easily went to one of them Cy Fair schools or some shyt. i wouldnt be surprised.

Black Ball

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Mighty LBC
I think I'd be alot more pissed if I thought this squad could actually win a title. After watching them in game 4, even though they won, I knew this squd didn't have it.

Offense is just too sh!tty. No consistent shooting & Pau will always be a p*ssy. Yes we all know Bynum aint really playing as hard as he should, but even if he did, this squad just don't got it anyways.

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
i compare every flagrant 2 call to Bynum knocking Barea on his ass. if it dont look that ugly then flagrant 1 that muhthafukka and KIM.

:childplease: That was more than a flagrant 2, which is why that fakkit got suspended 5 games for that bullshyt.

I swear they betta not lose Saturday. I hope Kobe don't turn in a quit game if they start losin either.

Nah, Kobe would never do something like that after being up 3-1 :smugfavre: