Regular season basketball in LA: Your Boss Angeles Lakers vs the Denver nuggets

Bilz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
If that were Matt Barnes I'd call it a flagrant 2, but Kobe doesn't have a history of hard fouls on people like that, so the flagrant 1 is fine. He was trying a swipe and going for the ball, Im guessing he thought Faried would bring the ball back more.

He did clock him in the back of the head right? He's very lucky to only get a flagrant 1 with the way they call it these days.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
WHAT IN THE fukk BREH :wtf:

I mean what's the point? :yeshrug:

He's got a crack fiend sabatoging his final years, a waterhead injure prone bytch that's lost in space, and a fakkit ass spaniard that has been MIA since 2010. The writing is on the wall, jimmy want to make his mark he can do that and fail miserably. Kobe will still be regarded as a Top 3 Laker and all these bytches that's fukkin him up will be known as the true blue shytbags that they are.

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
I mean what's the point? :yeshrug:

He's got a crack fiend sabatoging his final years, a waterhead injure prone bytch that's lost in space, and a fakkit ass spaniard that has been MIA since 2010. The writing is on the wall, jimmy want to make his mark he can do that and fail miserably. Kobe will still be regarded as a Top 3 Laker and all these bytches that's fukkin him up will be known as the true blue shytbags that they are.

so you amesty kobe then what you got nothing to look forward to it's like your basically saying fukk the lakers and let's be reality you got nothing to look forward to in football season raiders aint doing shyt so take your foot off the gas b :wtb:

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
[youtube]gMT7KSMjj74[/youtube]

If that were Matt Barnes I'd call it a flagrant 2, but Kobe doesn't have a history of hard fouls on people like that, so the flagrant 1 is fine. He was trying a swipe and going for the ball, Im guessing he thought Faried would bring the ball back more.

that not a flagrant period. if kobe is coming from right to left and faried has the ball above his head with 2 hands the only way to get to the ball was hit his arm

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
that not a flagrant period. if kobe is coming from right to left and faried has the ball above his head with 2 hands the only way to get to the ball was hit his arm

nah. it was a flagrant 1. he tried to play on the ball and was willing to take the foul. just looks like he misjudged Kenneth's jump.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
so you amesty kobe then what you got nothing to look forward to it's like your basically saying fukk the lakers and let's be reality you got nothing to look forward to in football season raiders aint doing shyt so take your foot off the gas b :wtb:

I'm not sayin they should, I'm sayin they will. There's no way our fakkit center would be this much of a dirtbag if they ain't already have the fix. All that gigglin and snickerin between him and gasoft said it all for me. jimmy don't want Kobe around, he's allergic to success.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?

Contact above the shoulders = Flagrant foul

They could have called a FF2 on him if they wanted, but it was clear he was making a play on the ball.

verbaltelekinesis

LWO Joint Chief
Daps
Reppin
Dallas
Kobe just said Ron Ron is the only one he trusts to go into battle with. He's the only one who he feels truly has his back. The only one he trusts to compete as hard as he does.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Kobe just said Ron Ron is the only one he trusts to go into battle with. He's the only one who he feels truly has his back. The only one he trusts to compete as hard as he does.

Yeah, that's cuz Ron the only other real nikka on the squad. I don't care how bad he's been overall this season at least he shows up.

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I hate Kobes teammates

They've never properly built a team around kobe