Regular season basketball in LA: Your Boss Angeles Lakers vs the Denver nuggets

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
Contact above the shoulders = Flagrant foul

They could have called a FF2 on him if they wanted, but it was clear he was making a play on the ball.

see... this is what i'm tryan understand about this Flagrant foul shyt.

i always figured that if it looked intentional than it has to be a flagrant 2.

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
KEVIN DING‏
@KevinDing

Kobe's feelings about Pau and Drew? Kobe said about Metta: "He's the one guy I can count on, night in and night out, to compete."

KEVIN DING
‏@KevinDing

Kobe said he talked to Pau already and will talk to Andrew about getting in the mind state of having to perform with "no other option."

KEVIN DING
‏@KevinDing

Kobe on his illness: "My room resembled a scene from 'The Exorcist.'

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
see... this is what i'm tryan understand about this Flagrant foul shyt.

i always figured that if it looked intentional than it has to be a flagrant 2.

Had Kobe hit him on the arms instead and he fell it would just be a foul, you just can't make contact above the shoulders.

It doesn't have to look intentional to get a flagrant 2, if you knock someone out accidentally while clearing out with your elbows even if you didn't see them it's a flagrant 2. If it's reckless they can call a 2 on you, even if you were going for the ball.

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
KEVIN DING‏
@KevinDing

Kobe's feelings about Pau and Drew? Kobe said about Metta: "He's the one guy I can count on, night in and night out, to compete."

KEVIN DING
‏@KevinDing

Kobe said he talked to Pau already and will talk to Andrew about getting in the mind state of having to perform with "no other option."

KEVIN DING
‏@KevinDing

he deserves better. the fact that he was sick as a dog and was the only one who showed up says everything you need to know about the last couple years

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
KEVIN DING‏
@KevinDing

KEVIN DING
‏@KevinDing

KEVIN DING
‏@KevinDing

What's talkin to bytchnum gonna do? He ain't built like that, send his ass to the D-Fenders so he can dominate and get the ball like he always dreamed of. Better yet, I'll take anything from the Bobcats just to see Jordan shyt on gaynum every day of his life and break him worse than he did Hollywood Cake.

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
Had Kobe hit him on the arms instead and he fell it would just be a foul, you just can't make contact above the shoulders.

It doesn't have to look intentional to get a flagrant 2, if you knock someone out accidentally while clearing out with your elbows even if you didn't see them it's a flagrant 2. If it's reckless they can call a 2 on you, even if you were going for the ball.

this is the discussion me and Bomani Jones are having right now. i dont think it was intentional nor do i believe it was reckless. he thinks it was a reckless act.

i'm saying to him, how can it be deemed reckless without any intent.

'preciate it. i think i finally understand this flagrant shyt now

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
What's talkin to bytchnum gonna do? He ain't built like that, send his ass to the D-Fenders so he can dominate and get the ball like he always dreamed of. Better yet, I'll take anything from the Bobcats just to see Jordan shyt on gaynum every day of his life and break him worse than he did Hollywood Cake.

Bynum for Bismack.... :merchant:

Bilz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
this is the discussion me and Bomani Jones are having right now. i dont think it was intentional nor do i believe it was reckless. he thinks it was a reckless act.

If a player is in front of you and is going for a dunk, just about any real attempt to block that shot is probably going to be a flagrant 2. I've seen flagrant 2s and ejections result from plays that look pretty close to being clean blocks. It's a real dangerous play because both players involved are probably going to go down hard. I think the NBA more or less tries to discourage that play entirely.

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
If a player is in front of you and is going for a dunk, just about any real attempt to block that shot is probably going to be a flagrant 2. I've seen flagrant 2s and ejections result from plays that look pretty close to being clean blocks. It's a real dangerous play because both players involved are probably going to go down hard. I think the NBA more or less tries to discourage that play entirely.

i compare every flagrant 2 call to Bynum knocking Barea on his ass. if it dont look that ugly then flagrant 1 that muhthafukka and KIM.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?

That wasn't a flagrant 2 as far as Im concerned, he made a clear and obvious play on the ball and it wasn't reckless. If he grabbed his shoulders or something like that while he was airborne then Bomani would have a case, he swiped at the ball first and foremost.