Regular season basketball in LA: Your Boss Angeles Lakers vs the Denver nuggets

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
Muthafukkas like bill Simmons an bomani really make twitter unbearable after shyt like this. That nikka Bo ain't even see the game and is poppin off

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Muthafukkas like bill Simmons an bomani really make twitter unbearable after shyt like this. That nikka Bo ain't even see the game and is poppin off

Bomani is funny but his basketball knowledge is TERRIBLE

hes one of the most unknowledgeable journalists/analysts in the game. He makes skip bayless look like tex winter

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
:laugh: You are straight whylin tonight b.

I understand your frustration, but what are you gonna say if Bynum and Gasol come out and bear in game 7 and they win?

Don't give a fukk. They've lost me for life. We could sweep all the way and win the title and I still want them gone. I can't fukk with this fakkitry.

Where are all the stupid fukks who said Bynum was the best laker?

Duckin and dodgin. Figures since they supported a bytchmade big like Fagnum.

JSS

Pro
Daps
Still can't get over Gasol's pathetic performance tonight. If he doesn't perform on Saturday he's done. fukk Mike Brown too for not giving Goudelock some burn :pacspit:

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
Don't give a fukk. They've lost me for life. We could sweep all the way and win the title and I still want them gone. I can't fukk with this fakkitry.

Duckin and dodgin. Figures since they supported a bytchmade big like Fagnum.

Well I did try to tell you and the rest of the sohh/coli Lakers contingent yall were too thin and erratic to be serious contenders all season. I was trying to give yall some help so you wouldn't take it so hard when they crash and burn in the playoffs.

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
C/s. Hate to waste another year of kobe but this aint gonna cut it.

Hopefully he can go to germany again or something.

-DMP-

this is what fukks me up.

is this how Jimmy wants the man that has carried this fukkin' franchise for the past 8 yrs to go out? this nikka will be 34 this summer wit some bad knees, broken fingers, and a fukked up wrist. and he's still gone fukk around and play in the Olympics. gotta give the man something to work with before its lights out on his career. he deserves that much.