Reggie Wright with final warning to Suge Knight: "You see what Puffy going through, all I'll say is those were adults"

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
Pac and Biggie though?
Funny how one of them hated cops with a passion but didn’t have a issue being protected by the police

While biggie kept his mouth shut when the dry snitchin ass nikka kept tryin to get biggie to tell what he knew

nikka talked about fukkin that man wife and everything n biggie still kept it player

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
I know nikkas personally who went from gangs to military to the police and still do nikka shyt and treat it like a job. You cats are caught in some fantasy land. Lol shyt ain't always that deep.
Exactly. I don't know where this "why didn't they do the right thing in the past they are police officers" shyt is coming from. Police officers are regular people and a large portion of regular people don't give a shyt about they job beyond clocking in and clocking out. Them dudes were reaping some benefit of being associated with Big and Pac back then and if they opened they mouth about what they saw they would probably have been fired. Now both are dead and their is a dollar to be made talking about what happened in the old days so here they are.

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
What isn’t true? I had already said in a previous post that he was the head of security when he first started when the poster asked “so Suge ran Deathrow with a cop”. Reading is fundamental breh
meaning that you said he was around since the inception, he was working for compton pd when deathrow and fernhill started.

SteelCitySoldier

TSC Fantasy Football Champion 2016
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles C.A.
meaning that you said he was around since the inception, he was working for compton pd when deathrow and fernhill started.
Bruh Suge was trying to put Wright Sr. on at the beginning of Deathrow and he declined, so Suge said fukk it and went and put his son Wright Jr. on. He fukked with them because Sr. came and told Suge to watch himself because some of the nikkaz he had on his team was plotting on robbing his ass. Jr got the whole idea of his company because his pops was doing security for Alonzo beforehand.

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
Bruh Suge was trying to put Wright Sr. on at the beginning of Deathrow and he declined, so Suge said fukk it and went and put his son Wright Jr. on. He fukked with them because Sr. came and told Suge to watch himself because some of the nikkaz he had on his team was plotting on robbing his ass. Jr got the whole idea of his company because his pops was doing security for Alonzo beforehand.
But that was around '94 when they got wind of that info, not in the beginning in '90-'91

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Gonna keep repeating this. Does anybody besides me think its extremely weird how two police officers, reggie wright and gene deal, are all on youtube talking about suge and pac and biggie and diddy on some insider shyt? Keep in mind, these two were police officers working at a time when hip hop was against the police. Biggie and Pac both had anti cop rhymes in their music. :usure: yet gene deal and reggie wright talking like biggie and pac trusted them which i doubt. Nobody asking if these guys are undercover fed agents or some shyt. And why now though? This shyt screams cointelpro. I wanna know whos really behind reggie and gene going too damn hard in the paint. Watch those two closely. Suspicious as fukk.
Show you why THEY gave them platforms to still spill tales about their orchestrated murders::ld::patrice: