Reggie Wright with final warning to Suge Knight: "You see what Puffy going through, all I'll say is those were adults"

Jigganaut

Sick of you nigg@s
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hampton VA Pull up
Gonna keep repeating this. Does anybody besides me think its extremely weird how two police officers, reggie wright and gene deal, are all on youtube talking about suge and pac and biggie and diddy on some insider shyt? Keep in mind, these two were police officers working at a time when hip hop was against the police. Biggie and Pac both had anti cop rhymes in their music. :usure: yet gene deal and reggie wright talking like biggie and pac trusted them which i doubt. Nobody asking if these guys are undercover fed agents or some shyt. And why now though? This shyt screams cointelpro. I wanna know whos really behind reggie and gene going too damn hard in the paint. Watch those two closely. Suspicious as fukk.
I know nikkas personally who went from gangs to military to the police and still do nikka shyt and treat it like a job. You cats are caught in some fantasy land. Lol shyt ain't always that deep.

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Sugar Bear, the most menacing Piru in Bompton, is allegedly another Pied Piper :lupe:

Not shocked at all that he and many other rappers from the 90s were smashing HS chicks
Dudes were openly rapping about it. Like legit superstars. LL, Snoop, DMX, whomever. It is what it is. It was just a different time of social consciousness, and it’s nearly pointless to try to hold someone accountable for some shyt that happened in literally a past century.

OGBobbyJohnson

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Tri State Area
Yeah he exposed that Kurupt took some underage girl home after some Jr. High event they did, and her family couldn't find her for a few days. They had to pay the family off.
diddy-collaboration-with-mase-jdhlgee458sdiy9z.gif

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Gonna keep repeating this. Does anybody besides me think its extremely weird how two police officers, reggie wright and gene deal, are all on youtube talking about suge and pac and biggie and diddy on some insider shyt? Keep in mind, these two were police officers working at a time when hip hop was against the police. Biggie and Pac both had anti cop rhymes in their music. :usure: yet gene deal and reggie wright talking like biggie and pac trusted them which i doubt. Nobody asking if these guys are undercover fed agents or some shyt. And why now though? This shyt screams cointelpro. I wanna know whos really behind reggie and gene going too damn hard in the paint. Watch those two closely. Suspicious as fukk.
Cointelpro against low lifes.

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I know nikkas personally who went from gangs to military to the police and still do nikka shyt and treat it like a job. You cats are caught in some fantasy land. Lol shyt ain't always that deep.

Breh, think deeper for a second. Wouldnt gene deal and reggie wright be considered accomplices after the fact by speaking on criminal activities that they witnessed go but never came forward to report or intervene with?

Jigganaut

Sick of you nigg@s
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hampton VA Pull up
Breh, think deeper for a second. Wouldnt gene deal and reggie wright be considered accomplices after the fact by speaking on criminal activities that they witnessed go but never came forward to report or intervene with?
Reggie did time I'm pretty sure.

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
I’ll say it again…if these nikkas knew all this shyt was going on and folks was getting abused/molested/taken advantage of, wtf weren’t you saying or doing anything about it in real time? This the “culture” nikkas get on here arguing for tho smh
money/fear/<insert other excuses>

we've seen it in
movies w/ Harvey
Kells in the music
Epstein in business (or whatever the fukk industry he in)