Reggie Wright with final warning to Suge Knight: "You see what Puffy going through, all I'll say is those were adults"

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
ever notice once suge said he wasnt gone testify on keefe... if it came down to it..and how he knows it wasnt keefe d n orlando...or who ppl think..

all suge gotta do is mention the gun...n the papertrail of that gun...who tha gun originally belonged too..

n why reggie was so adamant about getting kevin hackie to get that gun...and what reggie did once he got that gun...

and what reggie say when kevin asked about the gun later...

bring the gun up...n find kevin hackie before he passes on...

SteelCitySoldier

TSC Fantasy Football Champion 2016
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles C.A.
Gonna keep repeating this. Does anybody besides me think its extremely weird how two police officers, reggie wright and gene deal, are all on youtube talking about suge and pac and biggie and diddy on some insider shyt? Keep in mind, these two were police officers working at a time when hip hop was against the police. Biggie and Pac both had anti cop rhymes in their music. :usure: yet gene deal and reggie wright talking like biggie and pac trusted them which i doubt. Nobody asking if these guys are undercover fed agents or some shyt. And why now though? This shyt screams cointelpro. I wanna know whos really behind reggie and gene going too damn hard in the paint. Watch those two closely. Suspicious as fukk.
I don’t know about Deal but Reggie been around Deathrow since its inception and was even running Deathrow when Suge went to the pen the first time. He was in charge of the whole thing when “Tha Row” started. shyt Reggie was basically the nikka who put Wack 100 on and gave him a start in the music industry. Reggie know everything and he a talking ass nikka. Homie almost died from Covid and been through a lot, for what it’s worth anyone involved with Deathrow side need to be talking they shyt and getting money while they can and I guarantee Reggie trying to be the one who come up the most.

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don’t know about Deal but Reggie been around Deathrow since its inception and was even running Deathrow when Suge went to the pen the first time. He was in charge of the whole thing when “Tha Row” started. shyt Reggie was basically the nikka who put Wack 100 on and gave him a start in the music industry. Reggie know everything and he a talking ass nikka. Homie almost died from Covid and been through a lot, for what it’s worth anyone involved with Deathrow side need to be talking they shyt and getting money while they can and I guarantee Reggie trying to be the one who come up the most.

So suge knight ran death row along with a cop

SteelCitySoldier

Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles C.A.
So suge knight ran death row along with a cop
Reggie was the head of security and I guess at the time that Suge caught his time Reggie took over. I think Reggie was the only clean name that Suge trusted at the time because he was running it, shyt the last building they was in was in his name at that times.

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
Reggie was the head of security and I guess at the time that Suge caught his time Reggie took over. I think Reggie was the only clean name that Suge trusted at the time because he was running it, shyt the last building they was in was in his name at that times.
I remember Reggie said Suge didn't trust Snoop to run Death Row in his absence because he smoked too much weed

SteelCitySoldier

Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles C.A.
I remember Reggie said Suge didn't trust Snoop to run Death Row in his absence because he smoked too much weed
Damn I ain’t know that but he did got locked up in ‘96 and Snoop ain’t bounce till ‘97 and he was the last viable artist left on the label. I know I wouldn’t have left it to his young ass either :russ:

GoFlipAPack

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I’ll say it again…if these nikkas knew all this shyt was going on and folks was getting abused/molested/taken advantage of, wtf weren’t you saying or doing anything about it in real time? This the “culture” nikkas get on here arguing for tho smh
Real nikkas keeping to the code of no snitching but to the detriment of our community and culture

Last edited:

New Jeruz Jewelz

Wavey Vertigo Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NJ
I never seen a nikka speak but look and sound like he being actively strangled:damn:

For real, I’m sure the producers choking the fuc out that nikka but stop soon as they yell action. This shyt one breath away from turning into a snuff film

• Haha
Reactions: IVS

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps

Reggie was the only one who actually ran things competently. Initially Suge's Brother in Law took over, then Michel'le did, and then Reggie. He was the one that supposedly cleaned up some of the legal issues the label had to the point there was nothing to worry about legally once Suge was released.

SteelCitySoldier

Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles C.A.
Reggie was the only one who actually ran things competently. Initially Suge's Brother in Law took over, then Michel'le did, and then Reggie. He was the one that supposedly cleaned up some of the legal issues the label had to the point there was nothing to worry about legally once Suge was released.
Reggie was on his shyt and then Suge came home and fukked it up. They had Crooked I when he was smoking in the streets and then they resigned Kurupt and had just signed Left Eye and was rebranding her.

Bolzmark

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Dudes were openly rapping about it. Like legit superstars. LL, Snoop, DMX, whomever. It is what it is. It was just a different time of social consciousness, and it’s nearly pointless to try to hold someone accountable for some shyt that happened in literally a past century.
“She’s only 17, but yo don’t sleep…” - Big Ol Butt

It’s crazy how there was sh!t said so casually back in the day that would get you cancelled in a heartbeat today

mag357

Superstar
Daps
Gonna keep repeating this. Does anybody besides me think its extremely weird how two police officers, reggie wright and gene deal, are all on youtube talking about suge and pac and biggie and diddy on some insider shyt? Keep in mind, these two were police officers working at a time when hip hop was against the police. Biggie and Pac both had anti cop rhymes in their music. :usure: yet gene deal and reggie wright talking like biggie and pac trusted them which i doubt. Nobody asking if these guys are undercover fed agents or some shyt. And why now though? This shyt screams cointelpro. I wanna know whos really behind reggie and gene going too damn hard in the paint. Watch those two closely. Suspicious as fukk.

The hard hitting questions we need.

nikkaz listening to cops talk. scum bag cops.

Like not only are they pigs. But they watched a lot illegal shyt happen around rap artists and was cool with it because they were getting paid.

Nasty type work