Reggie Wright with final warning to Suge Knight: "You see what Puffy going through, all I'll say is those were adults"

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Also basically saying he saved Pac and Suge from themselves because if they would've followed through with their plans at the Soul Train awards, Suge would've been in prison since 1996.

LOL

Based on the comments in this thread, you can tell no one listened to this video.

Not one person mentioned the wild plan that Deathrow had at that award show to rush the stage while Biggie was performing, drag him off stage, and beat his ass and whatever else Deathrow had planned that day.

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
Potentially
he dropped a video today saying he would never make sure look bad because by extension that makes him look bad so I don't get this take. He confirmed Kurupt got caught with that underage girl and had to leave but also said Snoop and Suge had them too...

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
I don’t know about Deal but Reggie been around Deathrow since its inception and was even running Deathrow when Suge went to the pen the first time. He was in charge of the whole thing when “Tha Row” started. shyt Reggie was basically the nikka who put Wack 100 on and gave him a start in the music industry. Reggie know everything and he a talking ass nikka. Homie almost died from Covid and been through a lot, for what it’s worth anyone involved with Deathrow side need to be talking they shyt and getting money while they can and I guarantee Reggie trying to be the one who come up the most.
not true he came around and got hired on as head of security in '94.

Gangstar8

Superstar
Daps
The hard hitting questions we need.

nikkaz listening to cops talk. scum bag cops.

Like not only are they pigs. But they watched a lot illegal shyt happen around rap artists and was cool with it because they were getting paid.

Nasty type work

Corrupt cops are a part of Tupac Suge knight crew

A whole bunch of them

King Poetic

In My Lifetime
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
Everyone at death row was fukking 17 year old girls even if they didn’t know..

Them young hoes was up in death row records busting it open and u can see from some of the pictures that is online when hoes was bend over and doing other shyt..

It’s not brought up among pac and suge because people are more focus on the other older celebrity bytches and puffy baby mamas that pac and suge ran through

SteelCitySoldier

TSC Fantasy Football Champion 2016
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles C.A.
not true he came around and got hired on as head of security in '94.
What isn’t true? I had already said in a previous post that he was the head of security when he first started when the poster asked “so Suge ran Deathrow with a cop”. Reading is fundamental breh

IVS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
In the sky
Gonna keep repeating this. Does anybody besides me think its extremely weird how two police officers, reggie wright and gene deal, are all on youtube talking about suge and pac and biggie and diddy on some insider shyt? Keep in mind, these two were police officers working at a time when hip hop was against the police. Biggie and Pac both had anti cop rhymes in their music. :usure: yet gene deal and reggie wright talking like biggie and pac trusted them which i doubt. Nobody asking if these guys are undercover fed agents or some shyt. And why now though? This shyt screams cointelpro. I wanna know whos really behind reggie and gene going too damn hard in the paint. Watch those two closely. Suspicious as fukk.
Hella!

Last edited:

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
Gonna keep repeating this. Does anybody besides me think its extremely weird how two police officers, reggie wright and gene deal, are all on youtube talking about suge and pac and biggie and diddy on some insider shyt? Keep in mind, these two were police officers working at a time when hip hop was against the police. Biggie and Pac both had anti cop rhymes in their music. :usure: yet gene deal and reggie wright talking like biggie and pac trusted them which i doubt. Nobody asking if these guys are undercover fed agents or some shyt. And why now though? This shyt screams cointelpro. I wanna know whos really behind reggie and gene going too damn hard in the paint. Watch those two closely. Suspicious as fukk.
Think about everything was chill between Reggie n keefe

Soon as keefe mention treating Reggie’s wife to fights buyin her dresses n dikkin her down

All of sudden Reggie has inside info on when keefe is gettin locked up

Jus last week all of sudden keefe gettin beat up in jail

When before any podcast etc keefe was in the pen n in jail often n never had issues behind bars

😂

Krazy

Rifle weh taller dan palm tree
Daps
Reppin
Judgement Yard
Gonna keep repeating this. Does anybody besides me think it’s extremely weird how two police officers, reggie wright and gene deal, are all on youtube talking about suge and pac and biggie and diddy on some insider shyt? Keep in mind, these two were police officers working at a time when hip hop was against the police. Biggie and Pac both had anti cop rhymes in their music. :usure: yet gene deal and reggie wright talking like biggie and pac trusted them which i doubt. Nobody asking if these guys are undercover fed agents or some shyt. And why now though? This shyt screams cointelpro. I wanna know whos really behind reggie and gene going too damn hard in the paint. Watch those two closely. Suspicious as fukk.
Stop taking these rappers seriously.

They LOVE police when it suits them.