Redskins will be the most DOMINANT team in football this year.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I asked three simple questions. They surely didn't warrant that long of a response. I do see your picking an ackward number such as last "7" years to prove a point. That is what fukk boys do though so its no surprise. Relax that bullshyt youre talking. Skins havent been anywhere near as competitive as Dallas has in the past 10 years.
Funny, I recall RGKnee sending your team 10years in reverse :umad:
Then you signed Romo to a 100mil contract for being a career loser :laff:
I said seven years because so much fail can be found in that 7yr span. Did you think years 8/9/10 where better or something dumb nikka?
Your squad has won a single playoff game in 20yrs. Your not in a position to brag about a muthafukkin thang but having the biggest fails in the sport. Team most likely to not match expectations = Cowboys
Who your running back this year, is he/they gonna do some work this time? I just want to know what YOU THINK about that. Its always funny watching you clueless idiots act like your team isn't the cleveland browns with a higher payroll :heh:

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Funny, I recall RGKnee sending your team 10years in reverse :umad:
Then you signed Romo to a 100mil contract for being a career loser :laff:
I said seven years because so much fail can be found in that 7yr span. Did you think years 8/9/10 where better or something dumb nikka?
Your squad has won a single playoff game in 20yrs. Your not in a position to brag about a muthafukkin thang but having the biggest fails in the sport. Team most likely to not match expectations = Cowboys
Who your running back this year, is he/they gonna do some work this time? I just want to know what YOU THINK about that. Its always funny watching you clueless idiots act like your team isn't the cleveland browns with a higher payroll :heh:

Still didnt answer the questions.lol And I'm not bragging about anything. I'm posting to let you know that Redskins are still bottom of the fukking barrel. Past ten years you have TWO playoff appereances.lol Not to mention all of the years you were well below .500 It's not even about Dallas, this thread is about Redskin fans feeling themselves after one good season led by a gimmick/fragile fakkit. And I can tell you this, you wont sweep us two years in a row (like weve done to you plenty of years). Jokes BEEN on yall. you just dont eno

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
Not saying they'll win the Superbowl but they will be the most dominant team in football. They look dominant at every level except the secondary.

Offensively they should be the best team in football. We all know about their running game with Alfred Morris and RGIII. They were the best rushing team last year and should be even better this year. Helu looks like a legit backup and should be effective while Morris gets rest. Also the receivers might be unheralded but they are damn good. One of the most underrated units in football. Garcon might not be a #1 receiver but he is damn good. He missed stretches of last season but when he played the Skins were 9-1. He was RGIII's security blanket and big play maker. Fred Davis, after missing most of last season with an achilles tear, is back and should make the passing attack more potent. Josh Morgan and Santana Moss are solid and although Aldrick Robinson and Leonard Hankerson are no-names they have been impressive this preseason and should be incredible as 4th and 5th options in the passing attack. The O-line is stout with one of the best LTs in the game.

Defensively I see this team as the niners circa 2011. No one thought going into that year they would be the most dominant unit in football. I see the Skins right now in the same light. That front 7 might be the best in football. With Orakpo & Carricker back as well as Kerrigan coming into his own, they produce incredible pressure on the quarterback and can stuff the run. The secondary is the only question mark but the niners secondary was also a question mark in 2011, but the incredible play of the front 7 hid alot of the deficiencies of the secondary. I see the same happening here.

And I didn't even mention the biggest reason this team will be incredible. RGIII. He's one of those once a generation player that will redefine the sport. His legend began last year. He'll take it to new heights this season.
Posted on August 30, 2013.... :lolbron:
Comedy gold.

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
no.

Orakpo, Kerrigan, and Fletcher will be pro bowlers. They're two deep in the D-line with big boys that'll stuff the run. Even their backup LBs are good. Rob Jackson and Brett Kehl can play if one of the starters go down.

This defense reminds me of the 2011 niners. Lotta no ones and young emerging talent in that front 7 that played well last year eventhough they had a ton of injuries. Everyone is healthy right now and should be able to dominate.
worst defense in football you dumb fukk

_DC

D.C.
Daps
Reppin
Lower Delaware
Most DOMINANT!?!?
tumblr_lyjhl01zMJ1r1bja5.gif