Redskins will be the most DOMINANT team in football this year.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:bryan: after week 1 this thread gon get slaughtered cuz my boys gon run thru these skins :russ: on monday night too in front of errybody :leon::pachaha:

you nikkas are gonna look like LSU against Bama's D in 2012.....ya'll be lucky to cross the 50......get ready to get destroyed

that run n gun shyt barely works in college.....we saw what happened to that Oregon O when they met a SEC defense.....same thing will happen in the Pros.....Chip Kelly will quit by the end of the year before he gets fired

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
LOL! You guys aint winning shyt there barring injuries we might suffer from SF...If we meet at full health you guys are toast plain and simple
Look how bytchmade you sound... "barring injuries from san francisco :wrist:"
We do the bruising bytch, you nikkaz get abused and have no run game. Last time we met, McNabb beat you :camby:
Boy you Skins fans are something else I tell ya...

I thought it was just in the DMV, but I see (just like every year) the claims don't stop...Just hope Robert comes back in one peace and stays healthy, THAT should've been your prediction...

I love it that people are sleeping on that Dallas defense this year. Won't be like in the past, but I'll let you guys be surprised when it happens...:yeshrug:
The claims? RG3 has played ONE YEAR in this league and has already shytted on your entire franchise.
I'm sorry if that sounds harsh to you, maybe you prefer that soft spoken ether?

brehs im seriously worried about RG3. he hasnt taken a hit since his injury and we expect him to come in and be prestine. but there is no way he isnt rusty. and there is no gaurantee we are getting the same RG3 as before. :lupe: i have some worries.
Well you shouldn't. Last year he hardly played in the preseason and he lit up the saints.
He been practicing and everyone says he looks GREAT. Then they stopped talking about it for obvious reasons :shaq:
This eagle team is like a bootleg version of the saints from last year. 62-7 is my prediction :manny:
:bryan: after week 1 this thread gon get slaughtered cuz my boys gon run thru these skins :russ: on monday night too in front of errybody :leon::pachaha:
Ok Reily Cooper, we hear ya loud n clear. So I saved your quote so I can use that for the title of a thread right after we DOMINATE :win:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
fakkit ass team 6-10
I see you a Texas boi... Look, we own you guys. We plucked Robbie for Texas, We scooped up Rackpo from Texas
Then we put a DC Chocolate City ass whoopin on your entire LIVES FOREVER with that crucial rival vs rival, winner take all championship battle where a 1/2 of RG3 outplayed a dallas team that now has Bill Callihan running the offense :bryan:

You know we better than 6-10, even if grossman was starting. What do you REALLY think the Redskins will finish?
Put your credibility on this answer. I hate Dallas, I think they'll finish 7-9 at best. Dez will look good against a lot of teams but even myself, I can't understand how/why he disappears in the BIG games. I think he's scared of D Hall O' Fame because after he got slapped?
dezlol.0_standard_709.0.gif

Well, he ain't been a problem for us :manny:
Redskins are MUCH better all the way around, this is what a SuperBowl Contender looks like, feels like, be like :blessed:

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps
unless that secondary has been improved this team is looking at a 1st round exit IF they reach the playoffs

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
Defensively I see this team as the niners circa 2011. No one thought going into that year they would be the most dominant unit in football. I see the Skins right now in the same light. That front 7 might be the best in football. .
lolwut ?

Niners even before 2011, in 2010 were 2nd in y/a against the rush, and in 2009 were #3 in y/a against the rush
that D needed a dominant pass rusher and most importantly good secondary, but that front 7 was already a top 5 unit.

the skins were #17 against the rush y/a last year

Im sorry but theres no way in hell you can be a top front 7 in the league if youre below league average in stopping the damn run. its an axiom in football.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
its only week 2

Skins were 3-6 last year and were prolly a knee injury to RGIII away from being in the divisional round.

Once RGIII gets his feet back under him, the offense will explode and the defense will pick it up.

This whole team depends on RGIII, they go as he goes. Right now he's still recovering from the knee. We should know by this Sunday whether he'll be able to step it up enough to keep the team in the chase.

Daps
its only week 2

Skins were 3-6 last year and were prolly a knee injury to RGIII away from being in the divisional round.

Once RGIII gets his feet back under him, the offense will explode and the defense will pick it up.

This whole team depends on RGIII, they go as he goes. Right now he's still recovering from the knee. We should know by this Sunday whether he'll be able to step it up enough to keep the team in the chase.
G
T
F
O
H