Redskins will be the most DOMINANT team in football this year.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps

Carlos Huerta

Just keep my rep red
Daps
Reppin
NULL
its only week 2

Skins were 3-6 last year and were prolly a knee injury to RGIII away from being in the divisional round.

Once RGIII gets his feet back under him, the offense will explode and the defense will pick it up.

This whole team depends on RGIII, they go as he goes. Right now he's still recovering from the knee. We should know by this Sunday whether he'll be able to step it up enough to keep the team in the chase.
Gary-Coleman-wtf.gif

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
its only week 2

Skins were 3-6 last year and were prolly a knee injury to RGIII away from being in the divisional round.

Once RGIII gets his feet back under him, the offense will explode and the defense will pick it up.

This whole team depends on RGIII, they go as he goes. Right now he's still recovering from the knee. We should know by this Sunday whether he'll be able to step it up enough to keep the team in the chase.
:heh:
Im guessing RGIII also finna help them play D like the 2011 Niners

these nikkas cant stop the run, got ran on by fukking GB of all teams, and already allowed as many rushing TDs as the Niners 2011 D did ALL YEAR

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
But WATCH these same raggedy ass Skins play their heart out against Dallas. lol

shyt never fails...

DaPresident

Miami Hurricanes football fan...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miami Hurricanes,Dallas Cowboys, St. John's, DMV
I see you a Texas boi... Look, we own you guys. We plucked Robbie for Texas, We scooped up Rackpo from Texas
Then we put a DC Chocolate City ass whoopin on your entire LIVES FOREVER with that crucial rival vs rival, winner take all championship battle where a 1/2 of RG3 outplayed a dallas team that now has Bill Callihan running the offense :bryan:

You know we better than 6-10, even if grossman was starting. What do you REALLY think the Redskins will finish?
Put your credibility on this answer. I hate Dallas, I think they'll finish 7-9 at best. Dez will look good against a lot of teams but even myself, I can't understand how/why he disappears in the BIG games. I think he's scared of D Hall O' Fame because after he got slapped?
dezlol.0_standard_709.0.gif

Well, he ain't been a problem for us :manny:
Redskins are MUCH better all the way around, this is what a SuperBowl Contender looks like, feels like, be like :blessed:

How you can tell nikkas ain't used to winning...we OWN the series against you guys...so what we dropped both games...In the last 10 years, how many times have we SWEPT the Skins? My friends who are fans used to be REAL QUIET around that time, Robert came and gave ya'll a shot of caffeine or energy or something...

read my original post...so Hall can keep that lil slap, he got bigger things to worry about...LITERALLY...with Calvin Johnson lining up against him on Sunday...:wow:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
How you can tell nikkas ain't used to winning...we OWN the series against you guys...so what we dropped both games...In the last 10 years, how many times have we SWEPT the Skins? My friends who are fans used to be REAL QUIET around that time, Robert came and gave ya'll a shot of caffeine or energy or something...

read my original post...so Hall can keep that lil slap, he got bigger things to worry about...LITERALLY...with Calvin Johnson lining up against him on Sunday...:wow:
Look bytch, your team is the biggest embarrassment in all of sports.
Never has a team been talked as "contenders" for such a long period of time just to fail miserably on national television like they the fukkin Lakers or some shyt :laff:
nikka, ever since Lavar Arrington ended Aikmans career, your squad has been buried nikka :ooh:

We end careers in the NFC East :birdman:

Now live n that past all you want, but right now? Bow down to your champions fool
RGIII-Romo-Ing-e1356877589836.jpg

DaPresident

Miami Hurricanes football fan...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miami Hurricanes,Dallas Cowboys, St. John's, DMV
Look bytch, your team is the biggest embarrassment in all of sports.
Never has a team been talked as "contenders" for such a long period of time just to fail miserably on national television like they the fukkin Lakers or some shyt :laff:
nikka, ever since Lavar Arrington ended Aikmans career, your squad has been buried nikka :ooh:

We end careers in the NFC East :birdman:

Now live n that past all you want, but right now? Bow down to your champions fool
RGIII-Romo-Ing-e1356877589836.jpg

:heh: okay

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Skins fans saying we live in the past. I got some trivia questions for the fukk boys.

1. Which team was the last to win a playoff game

2. Which team has more playoff apperances in the past 10 years

3. Does it burn bytch?

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Skins fans saying we live in the past. I got some trivia questions for the fukk boys.

1. Which team was the last to win a playoff game

2. Which team has more playoff apperances in the past 10 years

3. Does it burn bytch?
No, because for the last ten years I enjoyed watching the over hyped Cowboys fail again, and again, and again
With Phony Homo leading the charge, thowing Brett Favre'esk picks at the end of games :whew:
Then the next year, as cowboy fans say "we'll get em this year" then they overhype a running back who fukkin SUCKS :laff: I even heard that was gonna be the case this year :dead: Now you got Callahan calling plays, Tony audibling out of them to a fukkin screen pass for no gain when Dez was covered one on one (Real cowboy fans know wtf I'm talking about)

Yeah buddy, remember when yall was gonna host the superbowl :bryan:

You make the playoffs twice, you beat philly ONCE in the playoffs. You should be proud. You should feel like you accomplished much? All I know, is how many times over the last 7yrs did you lose game 16 and miss the playoffs? That has to hurt. Bum leg RG3 still beating your full strength team. fukk outta hurr fukkboi :umad:

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No, because for the last ten years I enjoyed watching the over hyped Cowboys fail again, and again, and again
With Phony Homo leading the charge, thowing Brett Favre'esk picks at the end of games :whew:
Then the next year, as cowboy fans say "we'll get em this year" then they overhype a running back who fukkin SUCKS :laff: I even heard that was gonna be the case this year :dead: Now you got Callahan calling plays, Tony audibling out of them to a fukkin screen pass for no gain when Dez was covered one on one (Real cowboy fans know wtf I'm talking about)

Yeah buddy, remember when yall was gonna host the superbowl :bryan:

You make the playoffs twice, you beat philly ONCE in the playoffs. You should be proud. You should feel like you accomplished much? All I know, is how many times over the last 7yrs did you lose game 16 and miss the playoffs? That has to hurt. Bum leg RG3 still beating your full strength team. fukk outta hurr fukkboi :umad:

I asked three simple questions. They surely didn't warrant that long of a response. I do see your picking an ackward number such as last "7" years to prove a point. That is what fukk boys do though so its no surprise. Relax that bullshyt youre talking. Skins havent been anywhere near as competitive as Dallas has in the past 10 years.