Redskins will be the most DOMINANT team in football this year.

King Theo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
brehs im seriously worried about RG3. he hasnt taken a hit since his injury and we expect him to come in and be prestine. but there is no way he isnt rusty. and there is no gaurantee we are getting the same RG3 as before. :lupe: i have some worries.

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps
best front 7 in football

:pachaha:

off the top, Ravens better, 49ers better, Rams better, Miami better

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Yeah, uh, Garcon made a similar statement to the media. I was not impressed by that at all.

Below is this season's schedule. Here's my win-loss prediction based on a healthy RGIII.
Week 1: Eagles L
Week 2: Packers L
Week 3: Lions W
Week 4: Raiders W
Week 5: Bye
Week 6: Cowboys W
Week 7: Bears W
Week 8: Broncos W
Week 9: Chargers: W
Week 10: Vikings W
Week 11: Eagles W
Week 12: 49ers L
Week 13: Giants L
Week 14: Chiefs W
Week 15: Falcons L
Week 16: Cowboys L
Week 17: Giants L

So, it's a 10-7 season, I think. I'm not saying they are going to suck, but they aren't going to dominate.

:snoop:

Im not even gonna ask how any long term football fan can come up with that number..

Daps
Reppin
NULL
best front 7 in football

:pachaha:

off the top, Ravens better, 49ers better, Rams better, Miami better

no.

Orakpo, Kerrigan, and Fletcher will be pro bowlers. They're two deep in the D-line with big boys that'll stuff the run. Even their backup LBs are good. Rob Jackson and Brett Kehl can play if one of the starters go down.

This defense reminds me of the 2011 niners. Lotta no ones and young emerging talent in that front 7 that played well last year eventhough they had a ton of injuries. Everyone is healthy right now and should be able to dominate.

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps
no.

Orakpo, Kerrigan, and Fletcher will be pro bowlers. They're two deep in the D-line with big boys that'll stuff the run. Even their backup LBs are good. Rob Jackson and Brett Kehl can play if one of the starters go down.

This defense reminds me of the 2011 niners. Lotta no ones and young emerging talent in that front 7 that played well last year eventhough they had a ton of injuries. Everyone is healthy right now and should be able to dominate.

You have two good OLB. But your boys in the middle are inferior to Rams Langford, Brockers & Miami Soliai/Starks/Odrick (two probowl & 1st round pick). Miami's depth on the line trumps yours as well.

I expect both the Rams & Dolphins D to be better than the Redskins. Your secondary is suspect

Lakers Offseason

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
dg99_ae_shameblack_2.jpg

:deadmanny:

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
Eagles will shock the world week 1 , Chip is gonna style on shanahan. Shady will have a monster game:blessed:
I want to see the Eagles to score like crazy in the first half. Put all the naysayers in their place. But if they get crushed, I'll be like :manny: hey, it's his first year.

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Yeah, uh, Garcon made a similar statement to the media. I was not impressed by that at all.

Below is this season's schedule. Here's my win-loss prediction based on a healthy RGIII.
Week 1: Eagles L
Week 2: Packers L
Week 3: Lions W
Week 4: Raiders W
Week 5: Bye
Week 6: Cowboys W
Week 7: Bears W
Week 8: Broncos W
Week 9: Chargers: W
Week 10: Vikings W
Week 11: Eagles W
Week 12: 49ers L
Week 13: Giants L
Week 14: Chiefs W
Week 15: Falcons L
Week 16: Cowboys L
Week 17: Giants L

So, it's a 9-7 season, I think. I'm not saying they are going to suck, but they aren't going to dominate.

We're not losing to the Cowboys and the Eagles. I could see us sweeping them again. And we'll beat the Giants at least once. Last year we would have beaten them twice if our safeties weren't sleeping on Cruz in the first game. The worst we'll be is 10-6. We'll win the division again.