Redfall looking like shyt outchea Update: COMING IN AT 30FPS LMAO

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
The shyt Phil is saying in that interview is worrying. Saying that they did mock reviews and it was about a 70 which was good, said they did telemetry data on crashing which was where they found it acceptable, and just like a bunch of other bs.

Basically they knew redfall was gonna be mid and still thoguht it should be 70 dollars anyway. This should have been a destruction all stars moment

at 70 for your only exclusive in two calendar years being good :mjlol: MS is hilarious

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
if we’re being honest, the metacritic for this game is vastly overrating it. Biggest outlets like IGN and Gamespot are giving it 4’s and most people are saying its literally broken, unplayable, or downright boring and bland.

This is the type of game without the xbox outlet 8’s and 9’s would be in the red on MC. This should be rated within the same realm as Babylons Fall and Crossfire

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
if we’re being honest, the metacritic for this game is vastly overrating it. Biggest outlets like IGN and Gamespot are giving it 4’s and most people are saying its literally broken, unplayable, or downright boring and bland.

This is the type of game without the xbox outlet 8’s and 9’s would be in the red on MC. This should be rated within the same realm as Babylons Fall and Crossfire

These guys literally gave one of the vampires a couple energy shields that rotate around its body. This is like F2P-esque enemy design.

This game would definitely score a lot lower if it wasnt for the exclusivity bias.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
AYPUD0u_d.webp

Wonder what Edge will give it?

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps

You fukking fumblebots had the nerve
The audacity the gall to shyt on Forspoken when yall had this in the chamber :mjcry:

I enjoyed the hell out of Forspoken and currently finishing it up :mjgrin: right now you fukking bots maN awww man. :mjcry:

3bd242c7e74ae20e8073603b772eda0a7a0115b4_hq.gif

I can NEVER forgive you xbots. I ain’t stopping this war till yall precious crap box IS DEAD:damn:

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
This might be the first AAA title in years that couldn’t crack the top 100 in its opening week :dead:

As much as I want to clown, with this being on gamepass it doesn’t surprise me.

Even if it was a damn good game I didn’t see folks paying 70 for this when you can play on GP

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
As much as I want to clown, with this being on gamepass it doesn’t surprise me.

Even if it was a damn good game I didn’t see folks paying 70 for this when you can play on GP
other GamePass games have done well on Steam. it doesn't take much for a new full priced game to make it to the top of the Steam Charts