Redfall looking like shyt outchea Update: COMING IN AT 30FPS LMAO

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Naw people just tired of hearing him and other xbox execs talk in circles while the building is on fire, and then having to constantly hit us with the “we take responsibility and we promise to do better” with a bunch of other new bullshyt glossary of false promises and catch phrases. The fact that you’re using the term “nice” for an entity like microsoft and a ceo says it all. It’s not ‘nice’ its PR

Eventually you need to put that stuff into action, people are getting tired of hearing this shyt. In other words, talk is cheap.
They are the only ones that talk.
That's the difference.
The rest don't say a thing, regardless of if they are doing the same thing over and over.
And because of that you don't expect anything, MS constantly out here talking and trying to give insight on there thinking, meanwhile every word they say is held against them if it doesn't line up exactly as they "promised"
You could probably name and pull up interviews from all the Xbox folks, from sarah, to phil and Aaron or whoever. But if i asked you to find me interviews or tweets and interactions from the equivalent on the PS or Nintendo side you'd be hardpress to find more than a handful combined.
Hence why I say they are too nice.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
They are the only ones that talk.
That's the difference.
The rest don't say a thing, regardless of if they are doing the same thing over and over.
And because of that you don't expect anything, MS constantly out here talking and trying to give insight on there thinking, meanwhile every word they say is held against them if it doesn't line up exactly as they "promised"
You could probably name and pull up interviews from all the Xbox folks, from sarah, to phil and Aaron or whoever. But if i asked you to find me interviews or tweets and interactions from the equivalent on the PS or Nintendo side you'd be hardpress to find more than a handful combined.
Hence why I say they are too nice.

Because they’re the only ones that have to constantly talk. They aren’t putting out big award winning products so all they have is PR. They go around kissing babies and shaking hands and promising the world because they coming off the back of an incredibly terrible console generation and so far haven’t completely turned it around yet.

Sony and Nintendo coast on the PR they get from their games. they don’t need spokes people to hype people or constantly apologize for mistakes even if they are getting bad PR they make up for it with some big game and everyone moves on.

Microsoft won’t have to talk so much once they start delivering on big games.

They just want to appear nice. They are the same as any other company, you don’t hear Gaben making PR statements every month, but people love steam. And love Valves games, its not needed.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Because they’re the only ones that have to constantly talk. They aren’t putting out big award winning products so all they have is PR. They go around kissing babies and shaking hands and promising the world because they coming off the back of an incredibly terrible console generation and so far haven’t completely turned it around yet.

Sony and Nintendo coast on the PR they get from their games. they don’t need spokes people to hype people or constantly apologize for mistakes even if they are getting bad PR they make up for it with some big game and everyone moves on.

Microsoft won’t have to talk so much once they start delivering on big games.

They just want to appear nice. They are the same as any other company, you don’t hear Gaben making PR statements every month, but people love steam. And love Valves games, its not needed.
They don't have to say a thing, they choose too. They have always chosen too, but in general that's what MS does, it's not just in the gaming sector. It's just part of how the company works.
Even when they are dropping big games, they'll do the same thing. Currently it's just not in their best interest to keep trying to explain business to gamers, it's clear most don't get it and the rest don't care and just want ammo for console wars.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Redfall is really this bad :picard:?

I would be worried about Starfield :lupe:

The shyt Phil is saying in that interview is worrying. Saying that they did mock reviews and it was about a 70 which was good, said they did telemetry data on crashing which was where they found it acceptable, and just like a bunch of other bs.

Basically they knew redfall was gonna be mid and still thoguht it should be 70 dollars anyway. This should have been a destruction all stars moment

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
All this talk about failures and taking responsibility. :unimpressed:

Someone need hit phil/xbox with the kratos “we must be better” and keep it moving