Redfall looking like shyt outchea Update: COMING IN AT 30FPS LMAO

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Tchia just launched at 30fps, and released the performance patch like a week later. these games must really be in the oven until the last minute for an obvious fix to come so soon after launch

same shyt with TLOU on PC. they've already dropped five patches
If patches come out in a week or so it ain't too bad plus that's like an indie game.

TLOU PC just was buggy.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Nah Meach I can't give them a pass on this. They delayed this shyt a whole year. It should be pristine by this point.
I disnt say anything about a “pass”

Claiming this game would be 60fps or delayed if it wasn’t on gamepass is asinine. Majority of games coming out nowadays end up getting a couple performance patches before they are at their best.

Specifically open world games made in unreal engine 4 have been busted. Something with trying to stream next gen assets it can’t keep up.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
If patches come out in a week or so it ain't too bad plus that's like an indie game.

TLOU PC just was buggy.
I'm not trying to diss these games or their developers. obviously it's the suits above them that put the pressure to get it out no matter what, even when there's obvious issues

Redfall still got some time, but apparently they know they won't have time to get it to 60fps before launch. so there must be a lot more urgent issues they have to deal with

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Once again if this game was on PlayStation people would still feel a way about it being 30fps but of course it wouldn’t be as amplified as it is now.

Stop the deflection. It should be shyt on accordingly as this is. It's 2023, a performance mode has to be there if not 60 standard. Drop the resolution to do so if necessary.

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

Yo, is the name of the cereal with Craig on it "Terra Floops"

lmao-dead.gif

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
None of you were camped out in the Gotham Knights thread.

Be real, we know why you are here :mjpls:

Gotham Knights looked bland and mid and cheap. Didn't buy.

Stop trying to breakdance around this shyt.

Yall continue to give these goofy cacs passes. shyt is disgusting :scust:

Bathing Ape

BAPE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
JPN
Stop the deflection. It should be shyt on accordingly as this is. It's 2023, a performance mode has to be there if not 60 standard. Drop the resolution to do so if necessary.
Deflecting? Not at all I could care less about this game honestly, shyt always looked mid to me personally. And as soon as Xbox would have did that, media and stans would of shyt on it because of that . We know how this goes already

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Gotham Knights looked bland and mid and cheap. Didn't buy.

Stop trying to breakdance around this shyt.

Yall continue to give these goofy cacs passes. shyt is disgusting :scust:
I thought that’s what y’all said about this game too?

Y’all have never been interested in doing anything but trashing the game.

Them goofy cacs gave me a GamePASS so i will get to this and any other game on my time.

You the one already subscribed to gamepass for the next 10 years with more recently added. You have given them a 10 year pass:ufdup:

In reality you just wanna come on here and say the same shyt everyday :manny:

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Deflecting? Not at all I could care less about this game honestly, shyt always looked mid to me personally. And as soon as Xbox would have did that, media and stans would of shyt on it because of that . We know how this goes already

They put themselves out there with the "MOST POWERFUL CONSOLE EVER" tag. They did that.

So when you put out something like this, you're gonna get shyt on. And they deserve to.

Sony has had their share of fukkups and got that work as well. You do dumb shyt, you get clowned and shyt on.

There's no reason for this game to be 30fps even at 1440p on a series X. They deserve the backlash. Delay till it's ready.