Redfall looking like shyt outchea Update: COMING IN AT 30FPS LMAO

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
yeah, at this point they should probably delay the game again. people are tired of this "we'll fix it later" shyt

cover3.jpg

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
They going in on em on the comments on that tweet. I don't care about 4k that much, but 30 FPS makes me not even wanna play this no more. It's an FPS/action game for christ sakes 60 FPS is the minimum we should be getting. I'd rather have 1080p/60FPS than 4k/30 FPS. They might need to delay this until they get that 60 FPS cause this aint a good look.
The people complaining on twitter and forums is a small minority, most of them weren’t planning on playing the game anyway like in this thread :comeon:

The general masses don’t care. No need to delay the game. It’s on gamepass it will grow and when the 60fps mode is released the people that care will play.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
The people complaining on twitter and forums is a small minority, most of them weren’t planning on playing the game anyway like in this thread :comeon:

The general masses don’t care. No need to delay the game. It’s on gamepass it will grow and when the 60fps mode is released the people that care will play.
I have been very vocal that I have been looking forward to this though. 30 FPS I just deleted my pre install of this. Looks like Star Wars is getting all my gaming attention here in a few weeks. For a First person shooter it's 60 FPS or get the fukk out my face for me at this point. The graphics are good enough to me, but this shyt aint that graphically impressive it can't release with a performance mode.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This gives more credence to the sayings of folks that say because games are just going to be on GP day 1, it gives people less of a reason to "care" about the quality because they "only paid $1" or w/e to get the sub. They can just worry about patches later.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I have been very vocal that I have been looking forward to this though. 30 FPS I just deleted my pre install of this. Looks like Star Wars is getting all my gaming attention here in a few weeks. For a First person shooter it's 60 FPS or get the fukk out my face for me at this point. The graphics are good enough to me, but this shyt aint that graphically impressive it can't release with a performance mode.
I get it. Some people feel that way. Most people don’t. I’m gonna wait too. Just don’t see a point in delaying the game. The people that want 60fps are gonna have to wait either way.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
This gives more credence to the sayings of folks that say because games are just going to be on GP day 1, it gives people less of a reason to "care" about the quality because they "only paid $1" or w/e to get the sub. They can just worry about patches later.
Yeah cause this is the only game that’s patched a performance mode in after launch :stopitslime:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Nah Meach I can't give them a pass on this. They delayed this shyt a whole year. It should be pristine by this point.

Excuses for Phil and The Gang as always.

how the fukk is the 1440p mode not even 60 on this POWAHFULL Series X????

no excuse for that shyt man. stop making excuses for this shyt. release it when you have a performance mode.

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
incredible how these cacs stay employed while continuing to get caught in lie after lie, year after year.

5nF.gif
Greenberg legit makes me angry because he's common case of cacs failing up to executive positions.

How can this guy who has been pretty much a fanboy and shytposting on twitter be head of marketing. Plus, the guy uses that Kloberile guy to make art promotion for free lol. It's insane how he gets promoted when Microsoft is pisspoor at marketing xbox and this guy happens to become head of marketing without doing much. I am sure there were many that are more qualified than him, but got passed due to this nepostism

Last edited:

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
Current gen games?
Tchia just launched at 30fps, and released the performance patch like a week later. these games must really be in the oven until the last minute for an obvious fix to come so soon after launch

same shyt with TLOU on PC. they've already dropped five patches

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Greenberg legit makes me angry because he's common case of cas failing up to executive positions.

How can this guy who has been pretty much a fanboy and shytposting on twitter be head of marketing. Plus, the guy uses that Kloberile guy to make art promotion for free lol. It's insane how he gets promoted when Microsoft is pisspoor at marketing xbox and this guy happens to become head of marketing without doing much. I am sure there were many that are more qualified than him, but got passed due to this nepostism

shyt is past pathetic.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Greenberg legit makes me angry because he's common case of cas failing up to executive positions.

He’s pretty much Colt Eastwood but making 7 figures :bryan: