Red Hot Chili Peppers Clown Drake After Toronto Show

BreezyH

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
In 1986, Kiedis began a relationship with the actor Ione Skye, the daughter of Donovan, who was just 16 when they started dating, which meant she was a minor in the state of California. At the time, Kiedis was around 24, and the two stayed together for several years. Furthermore, Kiedis even included a nude picture of the couple in his autobiography. However, that relationship looks relatively innocuous in comparison to another that Kiedis owned up to in Scar Tissue, a relationship that inspired the Red Hot Chili Peppers song ‘Catholic School Girls Rule’. The material arrived after Keidies met a fan backstage at a concert in Louisana. They had a whirlwind romance, which continued even after he discovered her age.

“The next day we drove to Baton Rouge, and of course, she came with us,” Kiedis wrote. “After we got offstage, she came up to me and said, ‘I have something to tell you. My father’s the chief of police and the entire state of Louisiana is looking for me because I’ve gone missing. Oh, and besides that, I’m only 14’.”

Kiedis continued: “I wasn’t incredibly scared, because, in my somewhat deluded mind, I knew that if she told the chief of police she was in love with me, he wasn’t going to have me taken out to a field and shot, but I did want to get her the hell back home right away. So we had sex one more time.

luckyse7enz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit/Los Angeles
He is the Lead breh:comeon::russ:

and Certified Loverboy

The lead pedo. Like, a BOLD pedo, at that. The story about him fukking a 14-year-old in his own autobiography and they have a song about that shyt.....

...on their album "Freaky Styley" :ld:

He's like a the FAN to end all Fans? FANOS. :wow: