Red Hot Chili Peppers Clown Drake After Toronto Show

jensyao

Collector
Daps
Reppin
Schooling people takes forever; don't bother
why do people post this for 20 daps, a double down, and a backfire effect? nobody on thecoli cares about what the next cac is doing outside of clowning them or affecting the community or culture directly

just forfeit the 20 daps if it's not even anything original if you are going be accused of 'having no self awareness' in the process

Last edited:

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
Yes. Let's celebrate a white man who actually is a confirmed pedophile who had sex with underage girls by his own admission dissing Drake.
You gotta see the play fam, this a humiliation ritual for drake, that guy talking shyt about him cause the industry gonna give him more children and this drake humbling probably gearing him up for the last stretch of his top status of rap

Day_Walker

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Look at the stupid bot nikka that created the thread. I gave him the info and he still flipped it around and tried to shyt on Drake INSTEAD of the confirmed Pedo. I told mods stop letting these weirdo bot nikkas run around on this site.
Damn you've become a terrible poster ever since crashing out over drake. You can deny it all you want.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Damn you've become a terrible poster ever since crashing out over drake. You can deny it all you want.
Are u fukking dumb? This is the type of posting u condone? I'm a shyt poster for calling this shyt out?
Anthony Kiedis will always be a better human being than Drake, the serial pedophile

Lootha VanDraws

'The Night I Fell in Love' is the GOAT R&B album
Daps
Keidis is a pedo and Frusciante killed River Phoenix. Damn. :wow: