Red Hot Chili Peppers Clown Drake After Toronto Show

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bro u gonna be removing alotta shyt from ur playlist ESPECIALLY old school shyt if u go down that rabbit hole. Lol.
Never thought I’d recover from the lifetime ban I had to put on R Kelly shhit man, that was that man my entire youth…but at this point the nig never even existed to me.

Facts tho; all these industry dudes weird as shhit…gay shhit, little kid shhit, etc… Wicked game

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not even gonna keep it for Flea The Base God??:no:
Man I fux with Flea so heavy bro, lol…but nah man, I can’t support nigs that violate children, get em the fluck outta here forever, torture method shhit, stone em. I can jack some solo Flea drum shhit I guess, lol, never heard none

Smokin Rider

I been official
Daps
Reppin
Seattle SuperChronic
What underage girls did Drake have sex with?
If you wanna live in a fantasy land that Drake only does weird shyt with minors in the public eye so you feel comfortable listening to teenage fever, then do you. We all seen the videos, bars, testimonies, the love for high school girls basketball. I always got A+ on critical thinking assignments and I don't give weirdos like Drake the benefit of the doubt when it's plain to see he chases underage girls, it'd easy to add 2 and 2 together

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Never thought I’d recover from the lifetime ban I had to put on R Kelly shhit man, that was that man my entire youth…but at this point the nig never even existed to me.

Facts tho; all these industry dudes weird as shhit…gay shhit, little kid shhit, etc… Wicked game
RHCP one of my favorite rock groups that shyt def put a stain on when I listen to them. But damn near ALL these old rock stars and groups was involved in some wild shyt back in the day. I mean check out the movie Almost Famous. Dope ass movie but the shorty who Kate Hudson was playing as was only 16 and she toured wit the group on multiple occasions and that movie was based on a true story.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
If you wanna live in a fantasy land that Drake only does weird shyt with minors in the public eye so you feel comfortable listening to teenage fever, then do you. We all seen the videos, bars, testimonies, the love for high school girls basketball. I always got A+ on critical thinking assignments and I don't give weirdos like Drake the benefit of the doubt when it's plain to see he chases underage girls, it'd easy to add 2 and 2 together
He was at a College basketball game. Not high school. And it was a favor for his God Daughter. SHE came out and confrimed it and actually told people to stop posting that shyt lying as if it was some high school shyt. If yall nikkas actually did research instead of following cap yall would get real information. I don't even fukk wit Drake but I'm not bout to put a jacket on a nikka without evidence to back it up.

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
RHCP one of my favorite rock groups that shyt def put a stain on when I listen to them. But damn near ALL these old rock stars and groups was involved in some wild shyt back in the day. I mean check out the movie Almost Famous. Dope ass movie but the shorty who Kate Hudson was playing as was only 16 and she toured wit the group on multiple occasions and that movie was based on a true story.

Sicko business man. Look at Elvis, nig got into a full blown relationship with Priscilla when she was like 14, he was a grown man. Only reason that shh!t is frowned upon now is because it comes with a sentence...and public ridicule. If these nigs had free rein to do whatever without getting in trouble that fukking with kids openly shhit would still be rampant.

Smokin Rider

I been official
Daps
Reppin
Seattle SuperChronic
He was at a College basketball game. Not high school. And it was a favor for his God Daughter. SHE came out and confrimed it and actually told people to stop posting that shyt lying as if it was some high school shyt. If yall nikkas actually did research instead of following cap yall would get real information. I don't even fukk wit Drake but I'm not bout to put a jacket on a nikka without evidence to back it up.

You in every thread defending him and that's cool to be a fan but no normal man is texting teenagers about boys at 30yr old or kissing on 17 year olds, if you give that a pass that's on you, that's pedophile behavior and at worst weirdo groomer behavior. Like I said ain't no benefit of the doubt from me when you do that shyt in PUBLIC.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
This feels like a good example of music journalism being dead because a quick google search would reveal the info posted in this thread. But the headline is what everyone is chasing so they just throw it on Twitter and reap the engagement.

I fukk with Flea heavy but fukk that other guy.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
You in every thread defending him and that's cool to be a fan but no normal man is texting teenagers about boys at 30yr old or kissing on 17 year olds, if you give that a pass that's on you, that's pedophile behavior and at worst weirdo groomer behavior. Like I said ain't no benefit of the doubt from me when you do that shyt in PUBLIC.
nikka shut up. If Drake a pedo throw that nikka away but I'm not bout to act like some shyt is confirmed because a rapper said so. Every girl people tried to associate Drake with all came out and said it's cap and on top of that called the people who been harassing them the weird ones. fukk whatever else u talkin bout.