Drake Gets Booed In Toronto Again - ‘I Thought [He] Was Your Homie?’ (Video)

Yecht

Superstar
Daps
i think the missing context that is pretty important is this happened at a limp bizkit concert in 2024.

corey feldman opened the show. yes, that corey feldman.

the crowd was 16,000 gen x'er white dudes in red ball caps, in 2024. my friend was there and had a blast, he would never listen to drake.

of course they're going to boo drake. :bryan:

I thought Corey Feldman died in the 90s :pachaha:

The Minister Of Culture

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
there is still remnants of grown ass men still defending the cac aubrey graham in this very thread :huhldup:

llke bro yall nikkas lost completely, its over :mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Honestly a lot of nikkaz down here fukk with him
like some nikkaz will boo the dj playing not like us because at the end of the day Drakes from Toronto so some think it’s an L on the city. But Cacs don’t give a fukk. They’ll play not like us you might hear the odd one say some shyt.

Me personally I’ve always fukked with Kendrick more on the rap side. Kendrick was always a better rapper than him to me. But I still fukk with Drake he lost but he definitely held his own in this especially with family matters. But I knew where Kendrick could take shyt because his raps are more psychologically cerebral than Drake and I don’t think Drake expected he would take it too that level.

If Drake, after having his head taken off by Pusha T, didn’t think that KENDRICK LAMAR would “take it there” after bringing the man’s wife’s name into the fray then he truly is a colonizer who was never as plugged into the culture as he liked to portray.

Any idiot should have foreseen Kendrick was prepared to go all 12 rounds and get his hands dirty.

Drake's Tan

All Star
Daps
i think the missing context that is pretty important is this happened at a limp bizkit concert in 2024.

corey feldman opened the show. yes, that corey feldman.

the crowd was 16,000 gen x'er white dudes in red ball caps, in 2024. my friend was there and had a blast, he would never listen to drake.

of course they're going to boo drake. :bryan:
Still a classic moment.

And an L for Drake, just because
UAZGQp7.png