Red Hot Chili Peppers Clown Drake After Toronto Show

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
This feels like a good example of music journalism being dead because a quick google search would reveal the info posted in this thread. But the headline is what everyone is chasing so they just throw it on Twitter and reap the engagement.

I fukk with Flea heavy but fukk that other guy.
Look at the stupid bot nikka that created the thread. I gave him the info and he still flipped it around and tried to shyt on Drake INSTEAD of the confirmed Pedo. I told mods stop letting these weirdo bot nikkas run around on this site.

Smokin Rider

I been official
Daps
Reppin
Seattle SuperChronic
nikka shut up. If Drake a pedo throw that nikka away but I'm not bout to act like some shyt is confirmed because a rapper said so. Every girl people tried to associate Drake with all came out and said it's cap and on top of that called the people who been harassing them the weird ones. fukk whatever else u talkin bout.

You really mad over Drake's honor :mjlol: You typing a bunch of words but all I see is you saying how much of a fakkit you are. It's Friday go outside lil homie. You can have the last word if he means that much to you, pedophile lover

MINT

All Star
Daps
You really mad over Drake's honor :mjlol: You typing a bunch of words but all I see is you saying how much of a fakkit you are. It's Friday go outside lil homie. You can have the last word if he means that much to you, pedophile lover
At this point anyone defending Drake's behaviour must have sick tendencies as well.