Red Dead Redemption 2 | PS4/XB1/PC | Out Now

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
What’s with y’all and preordering games? :scust:

Just wait a week before release when the review embargo is over to cop. Rockstar may pull some fukk shyt with micro transactions.
I’m convinced that there is absolutely no way I would not buy this game. I wanted a physical for the Ultimate edition. You can only get that version from the R* warehouse. If you wanna play it on release day, you gotta preorder :yeshrug:

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
The gameplay was running on the PS Pro. R* basically admitted it'll run the best on the Pro than X because they haven't added enhanced support yet

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
What’s with y’all and preordering games? :scust:

Just wait a week before release when the review embargo is over to cop. Rockstar may pull some fukk shyt with micro transactions.

Shieeet.

I have the patience to wait years.

I remember gettin hyped when uncharted 4 got announced.

Finally copped it last week for $15

Lol

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
you're gonna be downloading regardless breh. only thing physicals do is give you a disc and case, still gotta install it.

:yeshrug:

i checked out a few - download’s vs CD’s on Youtube

one dude said depending on the size of the game it could take several hours to download - then take even longer to install (he even said digital is about 3 times longer to install than CD)

and another one, compared a side by side quality test (and you can see the CD was better)

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
:yeshrug:

i checked out a few - download’s vs CD’s on Youtube

one dude said depending on the size of the game it could take several hours to download - then take even longer to install (he even said digital is about 3 times longer to install than CD)

and another one, compared a side by side quality test (and you can see the CD was better)

I haven't noticed that big of a difference. I like physical copies but I've been buying digital mostly for game share purposes. I think the disc installs and downloads at the same time. If I'm downloading a digital game I'm probably just gonna do it while I'm sleep pr ar work. On xbox I know you can queue downloads while you're away using the app so I do that too.

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
The gameplay was running on the PS Pro. R* basically admitted it'll run the best on the Pro than X because they haven't added enhanced support yet
so what in due time itll run better on the X so thats what im gettin it on...we'll see what DF says

Maude

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Midwest
I don't recall that one but it wouldn't surprise me if true

Never realized my man John was such a fukoi

Not to mention Bonnie was pretty much throwing the cookie at him and he ain't even try to bite it

:snoop:
Yeah she was hittin the whole gang and got pregnant. Lil jack might not even be johns baby.

He could've been hitttin Louisa and her sister too.