Red Dead Redemption 2 | PS4/XB1/PC | Out Now

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
where did you hear that?
somebody in some thread (maybe this one) said only the PS4 Pro version has been shown in demos, and that there currently isn't an enhanced X1X version. I haven't heard anything official that says such, but I'm gonna do some research now. I really hope they make an enhanced version for the X1X. I don't wanna be stuck with that piece of shyt dualshock 4 controller or checkerboarded 4K shyt.

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
Might just be me, but I think Arthurs character model looks similar to the main guy in M3. Plus I get a similar vibe from some of the swamp scenes and the scene with the alligator. 2K is under Take two as well come to think of it, the placeholder name for the big city in the leaked map is New Bordeaux as well (same name as the city in Mafia 3).

:what:

Red-Dead-Redemption-2-Arthur.jpg

mafia-3-wallpaper-beautiful-lincoln-clay-mafia-iii-mafia-3-ps4-pc-playstation4-of-mafia-3-wallpaper.jpg

:francis:

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
Arthur dying in this, cause i don't remember John going after him in the first one
That or he got away, or he was a agent the whole time who was in too deep.

the fact i don’t recall john nor any other gang member mentioning Arthur at all
leads me to believe he foresaw the gang going in the wrong direction & was able to bounce before the shyt hit the fan

Redguard

Hoonding
Daps
Reppin
Hammerfell
leads me to believe he foresaw the gang going in the wrong direction & was able to bounce before the shyt hit the fan

I wonder who is going to be the main antagonist in this game.

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps

Him also being some fed like Paul Walker in The Fast and The Furious could be possible, you saw how he looked when them dudes had John hostage in one of the trailers, like they got his little brother. Wouldnt suprise me he is undercovee watching Dutch and trying to break the gang down or decipher information from them. Seeing how John had a bad childhood and was dragged into that life, Arthur feels bad for him, shyt wouldnt surprise me if hes the reason why they didnt kill john in the beginning of the original RDR (pulled some strings)

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
So, are they really not making this game enhanced for the X1X? :dahell:

I guess I’ll just have to get the Pro version then.

But, the X1X is more powerful. They wouldn’t purposely neglect the X1X would they? :patrice:
u know damn well there's gonna be a X1X version