Red Dead Redemption 2 | PS4/XB1/PC | Out Now

...o3

...eye see messages in music
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
dallas, tx
Anyone feel it would have just made more sense to release the games in chronological order instead of doing the prequel thing?

...i don't think they planned this game before or during red dead redemption. i think they were caught off by how well received the first one was and now knew we all wanted to know what led up to john being left for dead by his old gang leader.

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
Anyone feel it would have just made more sense to release the games in chronological order instead of doing the prequel thing?

Your post kind of doesnt make any sense

Since RDR was set in the end days of cowboys and Gunslingers, so it was right for this game to back in time for the series (and story purposes )

also Rockstar has done this GTA all the time.

GTA 3 - 01

VC - 86

SA - 92

But 3 was released before SA, yet we see Claude in SA foreshadowing the events prior to him meeting Catalina.

Off topic but SF does this too.

Game series that do this seem to last longer and opens more windows in connecting stories.

Who knows, Bully 2 might be set before the first one.

Dushane Hill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Squamish, British Columbia
Your post kind of doesnt make any sense

Since RDR was set in the end days of cowboys and Gunslingers, so it was right for this game to back in time for the series (and story purposes )

also Rockstar has done this GTA all the time.

GTA 3 - 01

VC - 86

SA - 92

But 3 was released before SA, yet we see Claude in SA foreshadowing the events prior to him meeting Catalina.

Off topic but SF does this too.

Game series that do this seem to last longer and opens more windows in connecting stories.

Who knows, Bully 2 might be set before the first one.

I meant as in RDR2 should have come out first then have RDR1 come out now.

Dushane Hill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Squamish, British Columbia
No. I'm interested to know how you came to that though

Might just be me, but I think Arthurs character model looks similar to the main guy in M3. Plus I get a similar vibe from some of the swamp scenes and the scene with the alligator. 2K is under Take two as well come to think of it, the placeholder name for the big city in the leaked map is New Bordeaux as well (same name as the city in Mafia 3).

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
So, are they really not making this game enhanced for the X1X? :dahell:

I guess I’ll just have to get the Pro version then.

But, the X1X is more powerful. They wouldn’t purposely neglect the X1X would they? :patrice:

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
So, are they really not making this game enhanced for the X1X? :dahell:

I guess I’ll just have to get the Pro version then.

But, the X1X is more powerful. They wouldn’t purposely neglect the X1X would they? :patrice:
where did you hear that?