Red Dead Redemption 2 | PS4/XB1/PC | Out Now

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
Last game sold 12 millions wtf are you talking about. Where you got horizon and Zelda outselling I no idea. Second Rockstar never shows gameplay of anything. You dudes say the same shyt all the time. Third this game is projected to sell 15 mil and that’s a conservative estimate. People know red dead. Game has been reissued, available through backwards compatibility/game pass, etc. Its rockstars second most known IP behind GTA. There’s a reason COD, TR, Spider-Man, etc dropping early. You just don’t know what you are talking about
I’m talking on a single platform

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
I’m saying the game sold between 7-8 million on ps3 in 6 years and 8-9 million on Xbox in 6?years

Horizon sold 7.6
Uncharted 8.4
Zelda 8.4 on the switch and 1.5 on wi u

All their sales came in one year

I never said this game would flop. I’m day one. All I’m saying it needs to marketed and shown so it sell better than 15 million in 6 years. 15 million should be year one now if R* firing on all cylinders

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
My nephew don’t know what the fukk is a red dead redemption. It still needs promotion breh. R* can’t just trot this game out here expecting it to sell crazy. I doubt red dead even sells 1/3 of what gta 5 sells

R* doesn't NEED it to sell what GTA 5 did.

GTA 5 is still making money to this day. They always made bank on GTA which is why some of their side games are amazing because they know they already have a cash cow. Its like Activision/Blizzard with Warcraft. Overwatch coulda flopped and they woulda still been one of the most wealthy game companies on earth. R* has the money to take the risk.

Also, Red Dead Redemption sold 15 MILLION....by ANY stretch of the imagination that is a MASSIVELY successful game. Especially for one with such a polarizing setting.

In fact, if Red Dead 2 sold 1/3 of what GTA V did it would be around 30 million copies...which is what Pokemon Red & Blue sold. It would be the 8th or 9th best selling game of all time...

Your perception of what makes a game successful is all kinds of fukked up...just pulling numbers out of your ass and making anecdotes about your nephew who prolly wasn't even alive when the first game came out...

Your post is riddled with idiocy.

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Y'all think there will be more animals trying to kill you in this one :lupe: or the same things with just alligators in the swamp? I'm ready for the duels brehs :demonic: and capturing outlaws in my spare time - dead or alive :birdman:

Anxiously awaiting to be murdered by cougars outside Marston's house :skip: